I finally decided to purchase an app last night for my Z10. I added a credit card to make a purchase at 9pm last night and first thing this morning I was notified that I suddenly had several small and large fraudulent charges on the account. I only made one .99 purchase on a popular app. Not sure where it went wrong. I have not been using this card, so I know this is the source. How is everyone else paying for the apps. I am not fond of PayPal but will reactivate my account if that is my only option, and is it safe?
    04-23-13 11:27 PM
    I've never had a problem with my credit card, PayPal or carrier billing on my z10, and I use all three from what I read BlackBerry has taken the proper per-caution for secure payment transfer.

Also if this INDEED IS TRUE then connect BlackBerry and with proof (which they should have in there system if it happen) the will refund you the money. There good like that.

Jump over and repost this at blackberry.com forums as well. You'll get the best help there.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 12:01 AM
    Thank you. The credit card company is the one that caught it and stopped all charges. I have no idea where the problem is, but will try Paypal.
    04-28-13 10:10 PM
    I pay through my phone bill. Rogers here in Canada has it BlackBerry World linked to my phone account. I've made a few purchases only. So far no issues

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 10:14 PM
    I had an issue with Paypal not working for app payment a couple of days ago but it finally worked yesterday again.

Would be good to raise your concerns with Blackberry, in case there is a security hole somewhere that needs to be plugged.
    04-28-13 10:15 PM
    I attempted to purchase apps and received the following message. I'm with Bell and have selected mobile phone billing.
    "Payment Error. There were problems completing this purchase. Please try again (Error Id: 0 )"
    I tried and tried and tried again. If you don't want my money then give me the app for free. I won't complain. : ) Anyone out there have a solution or suggestions on how to fix this?
    05-09-13 09:42 AM
    No solution to the payment error, ( exactly the same error code you listed) but I did want to reply so that you know you are not alone. Most of the time it works for me after several attempts, usually on different days. I have not been able to find a pattern to this error, it is very random as fat as apps, developers, signal strength, etc. I like to pay through biller, and have never had an issue with this until the Z10.

Again, I am hoping this will sort itself out as Blackberry World continues to evolve. Irritating yes, but I try to think of it as a "Spending" alert.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:09 AM