Ok, who's with me here. If there's one thing that annoys the heck out of me with my z10 is the volume buttons. I mean, even apple figured this out. Why is it so darn easy to push the volume buttons and change the volume. Put a stiffer spring or something behind them. You barely touch the side of the phone and if you're not careful, your volume will be either all the way done or up. I want a stiffer volume button so I don't "accidentally" change the volume by picking the phone up.

Sorry, one of my biggest gripes with the z10. Surely I can't be the only one having issues withe the volume buttons?
    02-27-14 09:09 PM
    If that's your biggest gripe I'd say BlackBerry is doing well lol.
    geekl33tgamer likes this.
    02-28-14 03:26 AM
    Ok, who's with me here. If there's one thing that annoys the heck out of me with my z10 is the volume buttons. I mean, even apple figured this out. Why is it so darn easy to push the volume buttons and change the volume. Put a stiffer spring or something behind them. You barely touch the side of the phone and if you're not careful, your volume will be either all the way done or up. I want a stiffer volume button so I don't "accidentally" change the volume by picking the phone up.

Sorry, one of my biggest gripes with the z10. Surely I can't be the only one having issues withe the volume buttons?
    Agree with bla1ze. Also I do not have that issue. My volume only changes when I want it to.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 03:55 AM
    My volume buttons are just as hard a press as an iPhone (used to have ip5 for work). I have never accidently hit my volume buttons and even now as I 'try', the volume increases / decreases slowly - doesn't shoot all the way up or down. Perhaps you have sensitive buttons?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 / Telstra
    02-28-14 04:50 AM
    Agree with the OP!
    02-28-14 05:20 AM
    Yes I understand that BB is doing well if it's my biggest gripe, and they are for the most part. But the volume buttons drive me crazy. They are in just the right spot when I take a call I have to be real careful or I'll turn it down...or up. And they must be real sensitive because it takes little to no pressure to change them. Just barely touch them. Maybe it's my phone but they aren't even close to being as stiff as an iphone. It is fairly trivial but it's often the little things people notice and it makes me crazy! Lol
    02-28-14 06:57 AM