Since last couple of weeks I'm having issues with BlackBerry Z10 videos app. Whenever I try to open and play a video on my cell phone the screen start to flash random blue, red, green etc. Colors on the screen especially at the bottom. Anyone else having the same issue? Why it's happening? Lack of OS updates or my Z10 has lived it's life? Any solution? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 06:15 AM
    My advice would be, connect your blacbkberry to blackberry link on your computer. Then do a backup. once complete... do a factory reset of the phone. after that... check for updates and then redownload your aps by going to blackberry OS store and press available... in there download all the available apps that you want onto your phone.. after that do a restore from blackberry link and only restore the music, video, files, and app data. also emails.. that should resolve your issue..
    06-25-16 07:11 PM
    I haven't had that issue, but the solution recommended above sounds like a good one.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 07:13 PM
    My advice would be, connect your blacbkberry to blackberry link on your computer. Then do a backup. once complete... do a factory reset of the phone. after that... check for updates and then redownload your aps by going to blackberry OS store and press available... in there download all the available apps that you want onto your phone.. after that do a restore from blackberry link and only restore the music, video, files, and app data. also emails.. that should resolve your issue..
    I'll give it a shot today.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 09:34 AM
    I haven't had that issue, but the solution recommended above sounds like a good one.

Posted via CB10
    I'll give it a shot today and will see how it works :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 09:34 AM
    Did you resolve the issue?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 07:16 AM