Sorry to do this guys but I don't know where else to turn so thought I'd try where my love for BlackBerry is shared..

Basically I have been looking for a White Z10 for the Mrs since launch. I'm on EE/Tmobile and can only upgrade in a tmobile store due to my old tariff (who for whatever piece of wisdom do not stock the white) hence my wait.

What I'm proposing is to upgrade to any phone excluding iphone and swap for a brand new z10 in white. I am based in the UK and would be willing to go to the shop and do it together. Easiest way possible is I'd for example you had a family upgrade who wanted a HTC One, they upgrade to the Z10, I the HTC one then we swap.

Sorry to natter on but if anyone could help short of a kiss I would be very grateful )

Thanks )

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    04-18-13 02:47 AM
    Yes. You could do this. People selling their upgrades is what helps keep Ebay phone sales healthy.

A few things to consider though. What network will the white Z10 be on? The phone may need unlocking to work on your network and same may apply to the phone you swapped it for. Ensure that this can be done before proceeding.

Any assistance with repairs / replacement would have to be done by the account holder.

You're duty bound to pay the contract but you can at any stage buy a sim free phone for example and stick your contract sim in it.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:41 AM