I find myself wondering why blackberry do not advertise there products like others in the uk.

I have seen maybe 3 adverts on TV in months telling us about the new blackberrys.

I for one cannot understand blackberrys lack of advertising there phones and lack of vision on this.

How can they expect people to buy there products if no one knows about them it's definitely a poor business strategy in my opinion.

What is the reason for this I can only surmise it's a lack of budget or poor management or both.

I feel very strongly about this because if blackberry got the word out and people actually tried a blackberry 10 they would see what a superb set of devices they have built.

I think blackberry executives need to rethink there approach on advertising there products as up to now it's been a complete disaster.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 07:03 AM
    They need to fire their marketing team and hire me

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 07:05 AM
    Tbf I have seen plenty of bb10 ads, be that on TV, in magazines, phone shop windows and bus stop advertising. Maybe different areas of the UK have different amounts of advertising???

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    07-17-13 09:27 AM
    Not to mention Italy.
    ZERO promotion.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 10:06 AM
    I have seen maybe 3 adverts on TV in months telling us about the new blackberrys.
    Sky Atlantic... the whole channel is sponsored by BlackBerry, and every other advert is for the Z10, Q10 or Q5.
    der_mit likes this.
    07-17-13 10:36 AM
    Phill_UK is correct alot of the prime time shows on Sky Atlantic are sponsored by BlackBerry. Must admit I havent seen a huge ammount of tv advertising but then I pretty much fast forward the ads anyway. Im surprised I havent seen any cinema ads though since I go pretty much once a week.
    07-17-13 10:41 AM
    Not enough marketing for me people still asking me what phone I'm using.

I'm really disappointed with blackberry approach Z10 and Q10 are great phones, but the marketing is just poor.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 03:17 PM
    There UK media is planned and brought by Starcom (one of the biggest Media agencies in the world), they should be sacked!!!! Given Blackberry Budget isnt as big as some one like samsung, but still they could buy there media alot more efficiently.
    07-17-13 03:49 PM
    Phill_UK is correct alot of the prime time shows on Sky Atlantic are sponsored by BlackBerry. Must admit I havent seen a huge ammount of tv advertising but then I pretty much fast forward the ads anyway. Im surprised I havent seen any cinema ads though since I go pretty much once a week.
    I've seen cinema ads aplenty.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354
    07-17-13 05:03 PM
    I see adverts all the time? Mostly on TV though, Not many around Liverpool..

Posted Via CB 10, BlackBerry Z10!
    07-17-13 05:18 PM
    They need to fire their marketing team and hire me

I'm with Ryan! But only cos I'm too busy!

I love my Z10, please Mr Heins, tell others about it!
    07-17-13 05:44 PM