For those like me which depend on this service a lot, may I ask for your help?

I've recently given my z10 to my dad and prior to doing so security wiped the device and art the phone up for him.

Recently as my BlackBerry travel gets updated, my dad has been getting emails of changes to my BlackBerry travel itinerary.

Very strange indeed. These changes don't show up in his BlackBerry travel account but he gets my notifications.

Here is what has been done to date.

* dad's BlackBerry has its own BlackBerry sign/log-in account
    * dad's BlackBerry travel is his own.
    * dad's BlackBerry travel is not linked or monitors my email account
    * my BlackBerry travel does not monitor dad's email for trip catch.

I've checked both our accounts and find no links or reference to each other.

I've manually set up trips on my BlackBerry travel and it DOES NOT shown up on dad's. But if an existing trip gets automatically updated by trip catch, it sends dad a notification email of the change. Click on the link within the email to view and it opens dad's BlackBerry travel but does not show my inteniary

So what gives?

The only thing I could find and correct but not sure if it's associated to this issue is when I log into my BlackBerry Protect, his handset still shows up in my account BUT I cannot do any of the features. It wont locate the device.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    02-07-14 10:30 AM
    Anyone with any ideas please?

02-07-14 03:50 PM
    I have BlackBerry Travel on my Z10 and it is working fine. I had a WestJet flight to Mexico in January and BBT picked up the confirmation email (after a BBT update in December I think). It gave me trip dates about the weather and notified me promptly of a last minute gate change on departing Mexico.

I've never had to enter anything manually into BlackBerry Travel. If you're doing that, you're working too hard.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:47 PM
    If you log on to travel.blackberry.com, is your father's email listed there as an additional account?

Have you set up BlackBerry Protect on his phone to his own BlackBerry ID?

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:50 PM
    If you log on to travel.blackberry.com, is your father's email listed there as an additional account?

Have you set up BlackBerry Protect on his phone to his own BlackBerry ID?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tip. I'll look into this. I believe I have set the phone up to his own BlackBerry ID. I think the issue may be his phone was also on my BlackBerry ID although it could not be accessed of through my protect account.

02-07-14 05:46 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I'll look into this. I believe I have set the phone up to his own BlackBerry ID. I think the issue may be his phone was also on my BlackBerry ID although it could not be accessed of through my protect account.
    Seems like there's a database somewhere which has missed the fact that you've changed phones.

But a cool thing you can to on travel.blackberry.com is to add a secondary email address to the service. Last time I checked you couldn't do that on the app on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 02:15 AM
    the question is, how do you update that so called database to rectify my issue!

02-08-14 10:11 AM
    Different situation, but I currently have no scheduled trips or anything defined in BlackBerry travel, yet every day I get the spark showing on the app. If I open it there are obviously no messages, but that clears the spark... until about a day later when it appears again! Anyone have any ideas?
    02-19-14 04:57 PM
    I have the same "problem" for Blaq.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 05:05 AM