Please help. Has anyone else experiences this? I can't find anything that says "Enable auto email Scanning" or whatever. I am signed in and all appears to be functional except it is kit updating my calendar.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 12:29 AM
    Please help. Has anyone else experiences this? I can't find anything that says "Enable auto email Scanning" or whatever. I am signed in and all appears to be functional except it is kit updating my calendar.

Posted via CB10
    Swipe down from the top to reveal the settings icon.
    04-03-13 12:46 AM
    Nope. No option to do that when the app I'd open. I already gave it shared permission.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:21 AM
    Oops. My mistake. I just did the settings thing but everything is already enabled.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:25 AM
    I have mine to scan for new itinerary, but it has not detected one yet. I don't know what's the problem

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:59 AM
    i cant get blackberry travel to update my trips either. it did one, and that is it, i have booked two more over weekend and recived emails but bb travel is ignoring them.
    04-08-13 12:18 AM
    Check your local calendar.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 10:16 AM
    auto-scanning isn't working for me either. worse, there doesn't seem to be an option to "send to blackberry travel" on an email that wasn't scanned.

I have three trips in the next two weeks, one in my calendar and on BB Travel - the one I booked while using my 9810, and two that aren't - the two that I booked while using my Z10.

I'm at six days of my evaluation, so far it isn't promising. (three major BBOS legacy related issues).
    04-08-13 07:30 PM
    Calendar doesn't get updated for me but travel app seem To be updating nicely.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-08-13 09:37 PM
    auto-scanning isn't working for me either. worse, there doesn't seem to be an option to "send to blackberry travel" on an email that wasn't scanned.

I have three trips in the next two weeks, one in my calendar and on BB Travel - the one I booked while using my 9810, and two that aren't - the two that I booked while using my Z10.

I'm at six days of my evaluation, so far it isn't promising. (three major BBOS legacy related issues).
    If you forward the confirmation to [email protected] it will be processed as it is suppose to. I had to do this and my trip was then showing up on my calendar.
    04-08-13 10:13 PM
    Go to BlackBerry travel's website and see which calendar you've set as primary one. Often times, it updates this calendar. Or, as a poster above said, check your local calendar. Even though I've my work calendar as my default on the device, BlackBerry travel keeps updating my personal email calendar (as that's set as the primary one). Want this way on torch - whichever I'd set as device default was updated (which is what I prefer, then trips are automatically inserted into my work calendar, even if I've booked them through my personal email for non-work trips, so I can better see my schedule at a glance on work computer).

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    bintheredundat likes this.
    04-08-13 10:16 PM
    * wasn't this way on torch (not want this way).

Hopefully will be remedied in a future update.

04-08-13 10:18 PM
    Go to BlackBerry travel's website and see which calendar you've set as primary one. Often times, it updates this calendar. Or, as a poster above said, check your local calendar. Even though I've my work calendar as my default on the device, BlackBerry travel keeps updating my personal email calendar (as that's set as the primary one). Want this way on torch - whichever I'd set as device default was updated (which is what I prefer, then trips are automatically inserted into my work calendar, even if I've booked them through my personal email for non-work trips, so I can better see my schedule at a glance on work computer).

Well I guess I stand corrected. Thank you Sir. All the while of downloading and using this app I did not know there was a mobile site. I will look and make the changes accordingly. I've also noticed tho that the BlackBerry travel site won't load properly on the z10. Good times!
    Thanks again

04-08-13 10:30 PM
    If autoscan misses any trip emails, just forward them to ##########@blackberry.worldmate.com. You can get the 10 digit number under BlackBerry Travel account settings /manage my emails...it's near the bottom of that page.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    bintheredundat likes this.
    04-08-13 10:32 PM
    If you forward the confirmation to [email protected] it will be processed as it is suppose to. I had to do this and my trip was then showing up on my calendar.
    yeah, i found the address to email to (it's in the settings on the web app) and the emailed itineraries were added to my local calendar. still not auto-scanning. clearly the itinerary is a readable one since it worked when i emailed it. Also not adding to a useful calendar. on the website there's no "default calendar" setting as far as I can see. Also, my 9810 updates the correct calendar (my "work" calendar). Same settings, same itinerary - only difference is the phone.
    04-08-13 10:35 PM
    Swipe down for Settings and swipe up and tap Manage My Emails. You should see an email address specific to your account where you can forward your confirmations. Set it up as a contact and forward your email there if you have one that isn't auto-scanned.
    04-08-13 10:35 PM
    *ahem*

Thank you everyone for your help. Followed all steps here. Added another email account. Checked email settings. Logged into the website to see if that was off. All seemed well.

Last step i decided to check the app settings. ( device settings. Application security. BlackBerry travel) And what do ya know?! The only setting turned off was calender. Toggled it on. Rebooted the phone and voila. All is well.

There are an array of settings for this app. More app settings than I've seen for other apps. This may be a factor for the above people having issues.

Such a silly oversight on my behalf. Thanks everyone for taking the time.

04-08-13 10:50 PM
    Might be a stupid question: How can I open BlackBerry Travel's mobile website? I was not able to find anything like this while browsing the standard website nor using the app on the phone.
    04-09-13 02:00 PM
    Try travel.blackberry.com (I believe that's it as I was on it earlier)

Edit: reread post. Not sure they have a mobile website.

04-09-13 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the info, but I cannot find any way to define which calendar to use on neither the Application itself (just to enable calendar synch), nor on the website. The web only has setting for what info to synch, not where to synch it to.

It does synch to my local calendar, but not on my work calendar.
    same issue as everyone seems to be having.

Thanks for any help or hint.
    04-11-13 01:23 AM
    Now that you mention it, I double checked...

For me too, I can pick which email o have as the primary one (as I have both my work and personal associated with BlackBerry travel), but that isn't defining which calendar it syncs with, as mine is also syncing with local calendar only (I was looking at appt made from old bb, so thought it was syncing correctly).

DEFINITELY something BlackBerry needs to fix, as I havr to be able to see my availability (and others to see, for a he during meetings) on my work calendar.

04-11-13 10:44 AM
    I am having the same problem in that BB Travel is putting the info in the local calendar. Is there away to sync the local calendar to another calendar? or eliminate the local calendar?
    04-11-13 04:47 PM