04-20-13 04:59 PM
70 123
tools
    You did great, I didn't notice any shake and I was able to watch the video on my Z10 with the link you provided, great job for sharing!

Side note: I don't have cable, watch all my shows thru torrents I download, I find myself more interested in commercials whenever I'm somewhere while watching cable tv. Yes I know it's weird :-p

Posted via CB10
    bookworm1959 likes this.
    04-18-13 06:14 AM
    I love Timmies, but I can't get the app to find anything unless I am connected to wifi...Anybody else?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:26 AM
    I just wish that I had taken a picture of my coffee this morning from LONDON, UK
    Having a coffee that not only tastes amazing, but looks beautiful is note worthy. I'm back over there next week, so will prove it with a picture.
    Pure heaven!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:16 PM
    Is it just me? Or, in the third still, is he holding the phone upside down?

Either way I agree, there is not a more important app, for any Canadian.

Edit: It's the Third still, and it even looks like all the sensors are in the right place, but the speaker is on the bottom?
    Defiantly upside down! Silly kid!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:24 PM
    You know, it's silly... I agree that Timmies coffee is crap compared to other coffee... but there's just SOMETHING that keeps me going back for a cup. Can't explain it.
    Maybe it's the donuts.
    I don't like the coffee either and avoid donuts most of the time. Usually find me at Starbucks in the morning but don't find a lot of consistency from my local shop. Got to back to grinding my own beans.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:25 PM
    I love Timmies, but I can't get the app to find anything unless I am connected to wifi...Anybody else?

Posted via CB10
    I tried the application after reading your posting and initially only WiFi produced any search results. After closing the application and trying on the wireless carrier network a few times the application began working correctly.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    04-18-13 06:41 PM
    BlackBerry and TimHortons...-img_00000146_edit.jpg
    My favorite coffee.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:38 PM
    Comwave's print advertising features the z10 in many of its ads.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 03:10 PM
    Is it just me? Or, in the third still, is he holding the phone upside down?

Either way I agree, there is not a more important app, for any Canadian.

Edit: It's the Third still, and it even looks like all the sensors are in the right place, but the speaker is on the bottom?
    He did flip it upside down. You can tell by the way he held the phone and where the vol buttons were before he turned it up!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-19-13 05:17 PM
    If you hold your BlackBerry the right way, the logo is covered by the hand.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 05:45 PM
    Comwave's print advertising features the z10 in many of its ads.

Posted via CB10
    Start a new thread please

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-20-13 11:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    I just tested mine on only mobile network and it worked. Make sure your permissions are correct. It helps if you are outside to get a GPS fix. It takes a little longer to get the location through the mobile network, because it tries GPS and has to wait for a time out, before switching to network locating.

04-20-13 11:46 AM
    I just tested mine on only mobile network and it worked. Make sure your permissions are correct. It helps if you are outside to get a GPS fix. It takes a little longer to get the location through the mobile network, because it tries GPS and has to wait for a time out, before switching to network locating.

I have tried everything, it is super fast on wifi, but without, it searches, then acts like it is done, but nothing shows up.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 11:50 AM
    Who are all you Timmies haters? Let me guess, your Starbuck burnt coffee fans who enjoy the environment over the flavor.

Do you hate milk now after you first tried chocolate milk? Coffee and espresso are two different things for two different occasions. Timmies is one of the worlds largest brands now for a reason. They've even opened up dozens in the UAE over the past 18 months and is doing very well in Dubai. (yes in the desert) lol

If Arabs in the desert like timmies, then I would have to call you guys out as stubborn
    Last edited by Bdot-1; 04-24-13 at 12:46 PM.
    04-20-13 12:10 PM
    I have tried everything, it is super fast on wifi, but without, it searches, then acts like it is done, but nothing shows up.

Posted via CB10
    What is your mobile speed and how many bars of service do you get? I had all the bars of 4G and it took me about 4 seconds to get a fix in my garage.

Didn't see your answer if you checked the apps permissions.

04-20-13 01:03 PM
    Here are my settings

BlackBerry and TimHortons...-img_00000138.png
    BlackBerry and TimHortons...-img_00000137.png

04-20-13 01:06 PM
    Man i miss Timmies and their donuts...better than the sugar coated crap we get here called Krispy Kreme :/. Im not a coffee drinker, my brother who lives out in Oakville loves coffee so he religiously goes every single day to get his timmy fix.

Dammit i wish Timmys would open up a few branches here in London UK.
    04-20-13 01:21 PM
    Man i miss Timmies and their donuts...better than the sugar coated crap we get here called Krispy Kreme :/. Im not a coffee drinker, my brother who lives out in Oakville loves coffee so he religiously goes every single day to get his timmy fix.

Dammit i wish Timmys would open up a few branches here in London UK.
    The franchise show which is sponsored by.. yup timmies, is next weekend. I'll put in a recommendation for you guys when I'm there
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-20-13 01:32 PM
    What is your mobile speed and how many bars of service do you get? I had all the bars of 4G and it took me about 4 seconds to get a fix in my garage.

Didn't see your answer if you checked the apps permissions.

My settings are all yes, service is excellent. I tried deleting and re downloading. Very annoying. All other maps work. I'm on Telus, I don't know if there is something different with that.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-20-13 01:48 PM
    My settings are all yes, service is excellent. I tried deleting and re downloading. Very annoying. All other maps work. I'm on Telus, I don't know if there is something different with that.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on Rogers.

Any one else having this issue on Telus?

04-20-13 04:59 PM
70 123