Just got this in my twitter and thought I share it here

Review: Blackberry Z10 - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic

Los Angeles, CA -
    I brought you my First Look of the Blackberry Z10 last week and you had a lot to say! Well, today, I'm going to take you deep inside the awesome that is the Blackberry Z10 but more importantly those core apps.

I was rather impressed with some of the integration and how slick the apps on the device were. That said, it is still young and so are some of the core apps, leaving you short a feature or two found on more mature devices, but that should change with time. But, what are you waiting for? Grab some popcorn, settle in and watch my review... then tell me what you think and which are your favorite apps if you're already using the device.

It is currently available on AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile. Sprint passed on the device to pick up the QWERTY keyboard version, the Q10, but interwebz rumors have it that Sprint may release a version of the Z10 later this year. If you haven't already scooped up Blackberry's last hope latest device, head on over to your nearest AT&T or Verizon store with $199.99 on deck or check out T-Mobile's new pricing & contract-less options where you'll pay $99.99 now and throw in a $20 monthly charge for next two years that will drop off the account once the phone is paid off.

Read more: Review: Blackberry Z10 - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic
    03-30-13 03:04 PM
    It seems like NYC and LA are showing the Z10 the most love. Here in Chicago, we have a large crowd of brainless fandroids and iSheep everywhere
    EAFD likes this.
    03-30-13 03:17 PM
    It seems like NYC and LA are showing the Z10 the most love. Here in Chicago, we have a large crowd of brainless fandroids and iSheep everywhere
    Nebraska as well
    03-30-13 03:58 PM