Has anybody got a Canadian support phone number. Looked everywhere and there's nothing to be found on the BB website.

My 3.5 week old phone has decided it wants to reboot itself sometimes 15 times a day.

I tried my carrier support but they will only replace with a refurb which they don't have or an eta on any.
    03-28-13 01:47 PM
    There is no direct number; your carrier is supposed to forward escalations directly to BB for resolution. Hope that helps...
    03-28-13 02:09 PM
    Actually, you have to dig a bit, but there's a page. Just go here, put in your country

BlackBerry - Existing BlackBerry Technical Support Services Customers - Canada

In Canada (North America): 1-877-255-2377 (TOLL FREE)

Sorry to hear. Your carrier should just swap out the phone if it's less than 30 days old, I'd also suggest you try 'escalating' your complaint with their customer service department. And if you'd like to share who that carrier is, it's always good to know! Cheers, and good luck!
    03-28-13 02:16 PM
    In North America the BlackBerry Technical Support telephone number is 1-877-255-2377.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    03-28-13 02:17 PM
    Have you sideloaded any apps? Also, have you tried doing a complete wipe? I wouldn't go through the hassle of returning it and being without a phone for weeks because of a software issue. You could just wipe the phone and it will get you the same results now instead of waiting weeks.
    03-28-13 02:22 PM
    Funny you would post this, cause i spent 2 hrs with them trying to migrate my bbm contacts and in doing so i mentioned my z10 had reset itself yesterday while i was at work ( i created a thread on the matter) ... The rep told me that was odd and that i should keep an eye on it if it happens again...which it hasn't ...yet. The 877 number is the one they gave me and their support service is located in canada.
    03-28-13 02:23 PM
    Has anybody got a Canadian support phone number. Looked everywhere and there's nothing to be found on the BB website.

My 3.5 week old phone has decided it wants to reboot itself sometimes 15 times a day.

I tried my carrier support but they will only replace with a refurb which they don't have or an eta on any.
    gbwalsh,

I would strongly suggest that you reload the BB10 OS using BlackBerry Link.

It will wipe and reinstall everything as when you purchased the device.

We have a heard very few issues since the launch 8 weeks ago. However there have been some and this has rectified 99.9% of any problems people have had.

http://m.crackberry.com/how-reload-y...erating-system

Please post back your results.

Good luck!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pepe68; 03-28-13 at 02:39 PM.
    03-28-13 02:29 PM
    Thanks for the numbers.

I did reload the OS on sunday and then did not add any apps or extras. I only added 1 email account to the hub. Every day since it has continued to reboot itself multiple times. This morning it did it 6 times including once while I was on with the carrier. Which by the way is Wind Canada.

I've never had problems with them in 2 years but I also haven't had to deal with their cust service dept. if you could hold down the vomit to call it that.
    03-28-13 02:42 PM
    Thanks for the numbers.

I did reload the OS on sunday and then did not add any apps or extras. I only added 1 email account to the hub. Every day since it has continued to reboot itself multiple times. This morning it did it 6 times including once while I was on with the carrier. Which by the way is Wind Canada.

I've never had problems with them in 2 years but I also haven't had to deal with their cust service dept. if you could hold down the vomit to call it that.
    Well I'm sorry to hear your having the issue. Let's us known what happens once you've spoken to BlackBerry.
    03-28-13 02:52 PM
    Thanks for the numbers.
    Eek, sorry to hear. So you're not recommending Wind Mobile I take it? If you've tried reloading the OS through BB Link, it does sound like hardware. Have you tried politely asking for your call to be escalated? Are you on a multi-year contract with Wind? My advice is to stick to your guns, and make it their issue to resolve. It's frustrating, no doubt. But you are paying for a service, and they have an obligation to provide you with that service.
    03-28-13 03:14 PM
    Well Blackberry talked to someone at Wind and then passed me back to Winds cust service. they said that because the phone was new there were no refurbs so I would have to wait. How long who knows. Sure wish I hadn't given my 9900 to a coworker. I said I would give them a couple days and if they couldnt give me an idea what they would do, I will take my business elsewhere. I guess its just an expensive lesson.
    03-28-13 03:19 PM
    Well Blackberry talked to someone at Wind and then passed me back to Winds cust service. they said that because the phone was new there were no refurbs so I would have to wait. How long who knows. Sure wish I hadn't given my 9900 to a coworker. I said I would give them a couple days and if they couldnt give me an idea what they would do, I will take my business elsewhere. I guess its just an expensive lesson.
    Wow, I'm shocked! I would hold Wind responsible to give you a new phone! It's not your fault they have no refurbs anyway. Have you tried to escalate the situation to the retention department? I would definitely start escalating and I would post your dissatisfaction any where you can.

I would also make sure you post this on CB in the carrier section under Wind and let them have it!

http://forums.crackberry.com/wind-mobile-f356/

Disappointed in BlackBerry on this!
    03-28-13 03:34 PM
    FYI, I too have witnessed my new AT&T Z10 reboot itself twice since Monday...Once in the car while playing music via my car's bluetooth audio system yesterday Thursday and once on Tuesday. I just assumed that the cause was due to some sort interference noise or something. Maybe there is some sort of minor issue going on here, probably worth looking into further so it doesn't escalate into anything more serious longer term.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 09:41 AM