I read so many people saying this is the best phone ever. People fighting that there is no problems with the z10. People on here are even fighting vs. Other z10 users. People can't even post but problems because next thing you know your a apple fan boy. Reading on here make me feel like some people are just trying to make BlackBerry look great so other people would go and buy it. Hence more sells = stock price go up

My problems with my z10
    30 days email
    Contact (Facebook, Twitter contact everyday showing up after I un check them from setting)
    The only app the work great is CB10.(facebook and Twitter and a few other apps do work but not as good as others phone)
    At times I can't dial out so I have to do a battery pull.
    Battery life is ok. Not great.
    I had no reboot problems

I am sorry if I sound rude. just venting.

Can we all have our own viewpoint on the z10 and be happy.

So my question to Z10 users how much BlackBerry stock do you own?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 02:58 PM
    Not enough !
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    05-11-13 03:05 PM
    But if some one got a problem with Hardware or Software they will find a helpfull Team here... It's just a question of how ppl starting a thread ?

I found enough apps and a lot of great games so far...
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-11-13 03:11 PM
    But if some one got a problem with Hardware or Software they will find a helpfull Team here... It's just a question of how ppl starting a thread ?

I found enough apps and a lot of great games so far...
    Not a big fan of games. Even on the iPhone or any phone. But I do agree with you on the help we get on here is great. I am just over this phone is better then that phone stuff on here. I do like my Z10 but I hope BlackBerry fix the problems soon. There is a lot to like about the z10. Just want fans on here to be more nice to each other. I always say this the best phone is the best phone that's fits your need.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 03:31 PM
    So by your logic, the people that have issues are legitimate but the people who don't, must simply be saying so in order to get more people to buy in order to increase the stock price? Now that's some different sort of paranoia.

As for your issues, the 30 day email is being addressed in the next update. The not dialing out, I have not experienced and I make a ton of calls. Battery life could be better but I get 10-14 hours depending on use. From what I understand, that is on par, If not a bit better than many others in the game.

As for stock, yes, I own shares and would buy more If I had the spare cash.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-11-13 03:33 PM
    I read so many people saying this is the best phone ever. People fighting that there is no problems with the z10. People on here are even fighting vs. Other z10 users. People can't even post but problems because next thing you know your a apple fan boy. Reading on here make me feel like some people are just trying to make BlackBerry look great so other people would go and buy it. Hence more sells = stock price go up

My problems with my z10
    30 days email
    Contact (Facebook, Twitter contact everyday showing up after I un check them from setting)
    The only app the work great is CB10.(facebook and Twitter and a few other apps do work but not as good as others phone)
    I had no reboot problems

Posted via CB10
    Actually I bought at about 8 bucks and kept buying yo around 10.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 03:42 PM

My problems with my z10
    30 days email
    I had no reboot problems

I am a Z10 user and a Stock holder in the company. The reality of the situation is that the Z10 and the Q10 are not going to do much in terms of raising the stock price that much that it's going to make people rich!!! What drives a stock price higher is earnings BUT even that being said companies like Amazon have been loosing money but are trading at abnormally high prices.!!!

The Q10 and the Z10 are just two of the first products that are running the new OS that have been released. BB excels in security and the new QNX OS and its future possibilities is what is going to drive the stock price up if they can pull in decent revenue from it!!!

Most people like myself get angry at peoples complaints because most of the complaints could have been avoided in the first place with a little research. People come on here bit**ing about no apps? or start a threat because they want everyone to know they are going to Iphone.. like who really cares??????????????????

If you have a real legit problem like yes some people do and is very very normal then research it or ask for help!!!! I have never seen anyone really get chewed up on this site from asking a legit comment and I always find most people on this site willing to help. If you have a question then say " hey guys I can't figure out how to download music to the phone from my laptop.. any suggestions??" most people that B**CH about stuff feel the need to tell you their life story and why they hate the phone and then ask for help!!!! that's just my 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-11-13 03:44 PM
    So by your logic, the people that have issues are legitimate but the people who don't, must simply be saying so in order to get more people to buy in order to increase the stock price? Now that's some different sort of paranoia.

As for your issues, the 30 day email is being addressed in the next update. The not dialing out, I have not experienced and I make a ton of calls. Battery life could be better but I get 10-14 hours depending on use. From what I understand, that is on par, If not a bit better than many others in the game.

As for stock, yes, I own shares and would buy more If I had the spare cash.

Posted via CB10
    I am talking about the people that are saying that there are no issues with the phone and attack the people that are having issues. I like your reply because you did not attack or were not rude. You also talked about the little issues like 30 days email and battery. Others will say why do I need to look back 30 days for email and that the battery is the best ever. You talk the true.

Have you had the contract problem?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 03:56 PM
    I have not had any if the issues you describe. I have had my phone reboot a few times though. The battery is the same as any other phone I have used, but I charge my phone nightly while I'm sleep. Even did that with my 8330 that had 3 day battery life. I don't keep a lot of messages in my inbox. If something is important I copy the important pieces and save to ever note.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:03 PM
    I am talking about the people that are saying that there are no issues with the phone and attack the people that are having issues. I like your reply because you did not attack or were not rude. You also talked about the little issues like 30 days email and battery. Others will say why do I need to look back 30 days for email and that the battery is the best ever. You talk the true.

Have you had the contract problem?

Posted via CB10
    No contact problem that I know of but I left them all to intermingle. When I'm looking for a contact, I just start to type the name in the search bar. That also helps for when I get new contact info for a Facebook contact or linked in contact. I don't need to think about where their contact card is being held.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:10 PM
    I have not had any if the issues you describe. I have had my phone reboot a few times though. The battery is the same as any other phone I have used, but I charge my phone nightly while I'm sleep. Even did that with my 8330 that had 3 day battery life. I don't keep a lot of messages in my inbox. If something is important I copy the important pieces and save to ever note.

Posted via CB10
    You have not have the contacts issues? Where Facebook and Twitter contacts show up? Even after un check them in seting?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:10 PM
    Not a single share, and I'm satisfied with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:18 PM
    You have not have the contacts issues? Where Facebook and Twitter contacts show up? Even after un check them in seting?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't unchecked any of them. My logic is if I don't want them in my contacts, I probably don't want them in my social feeds as well, so in that instance, I'd sooner delete them from Facebook et all as they aren't important enough to me.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:25 PM
    This is a first release of the software. I think Blackberry did a great job of getting out such a stable first version. Blackberry has been very good at getting new updates out for both the O/S and many of the native apps they are responsible for. The product just keep getting better and better.
    05-11-13 04:31 PM
    Well my contacts don't show if I untick, never done a battery pull never had random reset. I've actually had no issues

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:45 PM

My problems with my z10
    30 days email
    I had no reboot problems

Posted via CB10
    Yes I do have stock
    But i also read things before I purchase a 200$ device....so stop complaining.
    whatsever and SDTRMG like this.
    05-11-13 04:56 PM
    I actually thought this was about the stocks app for BlackBerry, which is working great and have been updated serverel times since launch and it's native BB, I think it's great that you can have action frames and the best multitasking experience I have had, Do I often wish the Z10 would run Android/IOS natively yes cos I do miss some local apps, but I also find a lot of points where BB10 (QNX) is simply a much better mobile operating system than any of it's competitor combined.
    05-11-13 05:09 PM
    I have 1450 BlackBerry shares. I own a Z10 and it has random rebooted on me before. A few times. I'm sure the issue is being worked out. The hand sets are important but the real business is in the MDM via BES10

Black Tie Z10
    05-11-13 05:10 PM

My problems with my z10
    30 days email
    I had no reboot problems

Posted via CB10
    I don't own any stock but I confirm that I have zero problems with Z10 which I own since Feb 5 and absolutely love it. Sorry, but your theory failed here.

Posted via CB10
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    05-11-13 05:28 PM
    I have a Z10 that I got after having had a 9930 BB Bold. It took 5 Bold's before we got that worked, however, once I got it, it worked fine. The first Z10 lasted less than 12 hours, the battery totally conked out. I went back to Verizon, got another new phone. It worked about 3 weeks and the battery konked out. This time, got a new battery-- wanted a whole new phone, however, the logic was take the easy way first. OK, I understand that. So far, so good. Only 3 days, however, this battery seems to work better than the other one-- I get 12 hours of moderate use; emails, web browsing and 3 phone calls averaging 35 minutes total. Guess that is good?

I am frustrated that I have had to go back to Verizon twice. I did send a letter to the Verizon CEO about their non existent customer service. I got a call from "Executive Services" saying how sorry they were, however, nothing else. I wanted a call from a Vice Presidenet to tell her how bad it is, doubt that I will get it.

Yes, I own LOTS of Blackberry stock-- and I bought it at $35/share. I was asleep at the switch when the stock was at $7/share-- should have doubled down-- my broker talked me out and I regret listening to him that time.

I knew that a new system would have bugs, but this is better than the Bold experience. I really LIKE the BB experience-- like all the others, we want them to be successful. This is a Canadian Company and I want them to be successful. I am in the USA.
    05-11-13 05:45 PM
    Yes I do have stock
    But i also read things before I purchase a 200$ device....so stop complaining.
    So I can't post stuff because it does not apply to you. Because life is all about you. Can't complain because you do not agree. Did i use the word complain? I did read this site everybody on here said it was great. That's why I bought this phone. By the way in the USA we have the right to our have viewpoint. That's called freedom of speech. So you stop complaining.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 07:42 PM
    So I can't post stuff because it does not apply to you. Because life is all about you. Can't complain because you do not agree. Did i use the word complain? I did read this site everybody on here said it was great. That's why I bought this phone. By the way in the USA we have the right to our have viewpoint. That's called freedom of speech. So you stop complaining.

Posted via CB10
    Nope but you just posted a wall of text pretty much ******** about all these issues. Which if you took time to read any reviews or the posts here in the z10 forums, which is literally one click away, before you purchased a device you would have seen ALL of these issues posted numerous times. But nope you would rather complain and b itch about your problems.

Holly cow the US has freedom of speech thats cool! You know what the US doesn't have anymore? Personal accountability....
    05-11-13 07:47 PM
    BlackBerry stock and z10-img_00000002.png

Mine is forever =)

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:47 PM