My z 10 os got crashed, so I gave z10 to service center ,he has told me it was would take atlest 15 days for service ( minimum) ,now 15 days has passed but too he say still 15 days more ie it would be 30 days in total ,

1.So what should I do is there any solution, that they would give my phone quickly

2.And will blackberry provide me extended warranty for keeping my phone for 30 days or more
    arnavrs likes this.
    09-27-14 01:42 AM
    I don't have any idea coz I don't need to go to service centre. I'm was using curve 9300 and q5 now. No problem at all. But if u face a problem try to solve it to urself. U can install os urself to ur device.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:55 AM
    That's typical services throughout by all multinational companies in any field, they first prioritize their products and later they all are the same, lenient in services. Best of Luck with Blackberry.
    09-27-14 02:56 AM
    My z 10 os got crashed, so I gave z10 to service center ,he has told me it was would take atlest 15 days for service ( minimum) ,now 15 days has passed but too he say still 15 days more ie it would be 30 days in total ,

1.So what should I do is there any solution, that they would give my phone quickly

2.And will blackberry provide me extended warranty for keeping my phone for 30 days or more
    There is almost nothing more you can do other than nagging them every 5 days or so. Even then I don't see a point. Anyway, what was the nature of crash of your device?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 02:58 AM
    It's same story here. My Z30 had mic problem (hardware) and was handed over service centre at Bhubaneswar on Aug 13, 2014. It's almost 50 days and no report. I have tried twitter (@blackberryhelp; @bbindia) and creating special ticket number on official Blackberry.com but nothing working.
    Blackberry people are so smart that no where you could find any official's details to write them or to escalate issue. It's height of customer's negligence.
    I am ready to write directly to Mr Sunil Lalwani, MD Blackberry India or Mr Chen, MD Blackberry global but no twitter account or email etc.
    09-27-14 05:08 AM
    It's same story here. My Z30 had mic problem (hardware) and was handed over service centre at Bhubaneswar on Aug 13, 2014. It's almost 50 days and no report. I have tried twitter (@blackberryhelp; @bbindia) and creating special ticket number on official Blackberry.com but nothing working.
    Blackberry people are so smart that no where you could find any official's details to write them or to escalate issue. It's height of customer's negligence.
    I am ready to write directly to Mr Sunil Lalwani, MD Blackberry India or Mr Chen, MD Blackberry global but no twitter account or email etc.
    OK thanks
    I think I should get prepared for more days

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-14 11:12 AM
    Oh bad... I am in fact facing some problem with speaker, it gives noise when on call. now I m thinking if to give for service or not. Any idea in service quality in Pune or is it the same everywhere?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 09:44 PM
    May be better in Pune? but in general, responsiveness of Blackberry staffs have gone much below than the expected or it was till 2-3 yrs before. If similar approach goes on, it would severely impact its brand value.
    09-27-14 10:06 PM
    I had been to Redington Pune service center to show my faulty PlayBook.. which was draining battery and running hot all the time..
    Gave the device and the reps told they will call after 7 days in case or if its beyond repair then replacement in 15 days.

They didn't call after 7 days... so I was waiting for the 15th day... on afternoon I got an email from Redington that my replacement has arrived and shortly got a phone call too... So, service was actually good back then...

Don't know how is it now... but yup... I did see a huge crowd with BlackBerrys for repair... but hey I've seen crowds at Apple Service too - but they seem better although charge a Bomb!

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    09-28-14 06:08 AM
    Which place in India? I'm in HYD if you don't have problem once I will try to install os in your z10 if required call me 9490082776

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 07:22 AM
    Which place in India? I'm in HYD if you don't have problem once I will try to install os in your z10 if required call me 9490082776

Posted via CB10
    Karnataka, Hubli
    Anyway thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-14 11:11 AM