How to remove from my phone blackberry runtime because its stuck up.. initializing.... what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 03:45 AM
    You opened the actual Runtime Icon didn't you?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 03:51 AM
    You opened the actual Runtime Icon didn't you?

Posted via CB10
    I dowloaded blackberry runtime from blackberry world, and when i open it, shows me initializing.... just this nothing more. How to remove from my phone?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 08:01 AM
    I dowloaded blackberry runtime from blackberry world, and when i open it, shows me initializing.... just this nothing more. How to remove from my phone?

Posted via CB10
    That is what it is supposed to do. When you see that you are supposed to close Blackberry World and then reboot your device. Wait about 10 minutes or so after rebooting to give the updated runtime time to settle in, then use your device.
    09-13-16 08:04 AM
    That is what it is supposed to do. When you see that you are supposed to close Blackberry World and then reboot your device. Wait about 10 minutes or so after rebooting to give the updated runtime time to settle in, then use your device.
    Its the same thing, how to delete permanently blackberry runtime?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 08:59 AM
    Its the same thing, how to delete permanently blackberry runtime?

Posted via CB10
    You cannot delete the runtime--it is a part of the OS. Have you rebooted your device? Hold the power key down for 10 seconds or so until you see the red led then let go.
    09-13-16 09:01 AM
    You cannot delete the runtime--it is a part of the OS. Have you rebooted your device? Hold the power key down for 10 seconds or so until you see the red led then let go.
    Yes I reeboted my device. How does it work when it shows me initializing, please wait...

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 09:28 AM
    Yes I reeboted my device. How does it work when it shows me initializing, please wait...

Posted via CB10
    OK it seems like I have misunderstood. Are you saying that you constantly have "initializing, please wait" and cannot access the desktop of your device? If that is the case, try hooking your device to a PC with Blackberry Link installed. Does Blackberry Link see your Z10? If it does, you may have to restore your OS to factory using BL.
    09-13-16 11:09 AM