After the bb10.3 update my blackberry z10 suddenly restarts sometimes. Though the problem is not yet serious, it is getting irritating.

Any fixes, or ideas if this is hardware or software related issue?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 01:25 PM
    Believe it or not it might be as simple as a loose battery. I stuck some tape on mine and the reboots stopped.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 02:24 PM
    Mine is also happening. Don't know why.
    I don't think it's the battery because it doesn't happen everyday but I will give it a try fixing tape on it

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 02:38 PM
    Not the battery.... this time it happened after a long time...

Now I realised that this problem is specific. It only happens when i use the web browser but don't know why.

Today I opened an app and from that app I opened three links in my web browser

After a few minutes when I opened the browser to go and check out the links the phone restarted.

After that it was a bit hot. Then I again opened the same links(from the browser history) ... again it restarted.

So I'm guessing it's because of the link that I opened? Too much for the phone to handle or something?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 11:43 AM
    Not the battery.... this time it happened after a long time...

Now I realised that this problem is specific. It only happens when i use the web browser but don't know why.

Today I opened an app and from that app I opened three links in my web browser

After a few minutes when I opened the browser to go and check out the links the phone restarted.

After that it was a bit hot. Then I again opened the same links(from the browser history) ... again it restarted.

So I'm guessing it's because of the link that I opened? Too much for the phone to handle or something?

Posted via CB10
    In fact, the randomly restart was OS problem, and has to re install OS. Save the device file before do the device wipe!

BlackBerry Z10/STL100-2/OS 10.3.2.500
    05-20-15 12:40 AM