I have left no stone unturned in looking for due time on new entries and I can't find it. I just see due date & nothing else. I need the time for proper reminders!

Is it just me or no one else has noticed this yet?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Corday Jc likes this.
    02-12-13 07:15 PM
    Do your 'Remembers' go into your calendar? Mine doesn't.

Due time would be great too.

02-12-13 07:22 PM
    I saw that too...when is my task due? 12:01 am? 11:59 pm?
    02-12-13 07:22 PM
    Been really my only complaint since I got my device last Tuesday. I used TASKS with a set time reminder constantly. Its a bit of a pain to create a "calender appointment" instead!! Oh yeah auto on off too please..
    02-12-13 07:26 PM
    An OS update got rolled out - no due time in that

Corday Jc likes this.
    02-13-13 01:20 PM
    Colly nope

02-13-13 01:21 PM
    It does have due dates, but not on Evernote totes, only local notes. Go to a folder that isn't synced with Evernote and click the plus instead of just writing. You'll get a due date optuon.
    drum likes this.
    02-13-13 01:46 PM
    It does have due dates, but not on Evernote totes, only local notes. Go to a folder that isn't synced with Evernote and click the plus instead of just writing. You'll get a due date optuon.
    This is what i do but it does not seem to sync with default calender. sucks but not too much of a problem for me lol.
    02-13-13 01:52 PM
    An OS update got rolled out - no due time in that

Hi!
    What's your's Z10 OS version now?
    Mine 10.0.9.348
    02-13-13 02:04 PM

02-16-13 06:16 AM
    Yes. This is very irritating. Fix this blackberry. I want remember to make calendar entries.
    02-18-13 03:21 PM
    for a business oriented phone, this is a huge oversight. Who was on the "Remember" development team and thought, "Oh yeah...they will TOTALLY love not having reminder times." Yep....bet they got a BIG bonus....*face palm*
    04-08-13 11:59 PM
    BB needs to update the OS and soon so we don't use other apps taking us away from Blackberry
    06-02-13 08:32 PM
    Everything will be ok!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 08:36 PM
    Everything will be ok!

Posted via CB10
    Who are you? Marley? We're past 10.1 and we still don't have headless apps or due times - both of which are needed to take BlackBerry to the next level. Productive.
    06-13-13 02:59 AM
    If you set a reminder date for a Remember entry, the default reminder time is set for 9:00 AM. It will provide a reminder on the set date for that task at that time.

The calendar has the ability to set reminders for events, such appointments to meet with someone else at a specific time.

While I do see this as an oversight in the sense of not understanding how their customers use their product, in defense of BlackBerry, the way it is set up is really how tasks, appointments, and notes are normally used.

Appointments are time sensitive and must be performed at a specific time. IOW, they require that you be at a specific context at a specific time.

Tasks are not time specific, but can be date specific. (e.g. I must file my taxes on April 15, before the post office closes, or during regular business hours) .

Therefore, not being time specific, reminders for tasks are only needed once each day.

I'm sure that BlackBerry will adjust the software to fall more in line with their user's expectations. Meanwhile, understanding the thought process behind the implementation of the Remember / Notes app and the Calendar app may relieve a little self induced stress on our part.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:50 AM
    If you set a reminder date for a Remember entry, the default reminder time is set for 9:00 AM. It will provide a reminder on the set date for that task at that time.

While I do see this as an oversight in the sense of not understanding how their customers use their product, in defense of BlackBerry, the way it is set up is really how tasks, appointments, and notes are normally used.
    Posted via CB10
    So please explain to me why was this a feature in BBOS? Unless BlackBerry re engineered their brains to think backwards neanderthal style, your defense doesn't make sense.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:50 PM
    So please explain to me why was this a feature in BBOS? Unless BlackBerry re engineered their brains to think backwards neanderthal style, your defense doesn't make sense.

Posted via CB10
    Makes complete sense. The defense is not to say that all is comparable to BBOS, but that what was released is quite usable until such time as added features can be incorporated into the new OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree that blackberry re engineered their brains backwards.. either that or nobody from the java department talked to the people in the QNX department, classic left not talking to the right. Waaaay too many features from Legacy BlackBerry missing ( like network indicator light) for it to be anything else.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:12 PM