BlackBerry has a promo here in Namibia with MTC Namibia, full page ad in all the papers today.
    BlackBerry Promo-img_00000143.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 07:59 AM
    Good. But should be worldwide.
    08-15-13 08:08 AM
    That's great to see for sure! I think that most people don't understand how expensive advertising is. Print, radio, TV and internet can really add up. I think that "slow & steady" is the plan for getting the word out on BB10 and the phones. From an American perspective, we want to see the TV and print ads plastered all over, but this would cost millions and won't translate into the sales numbers necessary to balance this type of expenditure. Their question is, "Is It Worth It" and my answer would be no.

Turning around this mighty ship will be hard to do, but it can be done. Trust me, when I say that there are some of the greatest marketing minds globally who see what we "don't" see and are making the best investments in promotions possible, mainly based on the individual markets and demographics.

What we "cannot" see is how well BB is being promoted in parts of the world like this. I know the price for some forms of advertising and I like what I see here in this print ad. I'd like to see more of this on CB as it will lift the spirits of some of us. We all like winners and Monday's news had us taking a few steps back.

Still a great product. Still a great phone (Z), and still a great opportunity!

Go BB!
    08-15-13 08:13 AM
    There ads are all over TV and radio here as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:59 AM