BlackBerry premium headset not available anywhere?-earbud-compare-3.jpg
    Few months back CrackBerry reviewed this headset but I can't find it on eBay or CrackBerry...can someone send me a link?
    Thank you

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    06-09-13 09:10 AM
    06-09-13 09:21 AM
    Is that what you're looking for?
    06-09-13 09:21 AM
    Yup that's the headset...but am from India n that is a Canadian page for CB...hopefully they ship to india too ^^...

06-09-13 10:24 AM
    And yeah thanks for ur effort for helping me out (Y)

06-09-13 10:26 AM
    Got that headset with my q10.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:39 AM
    You enjoy those? i had to swap them out immediately.
    06-09-13 10:43 AM
    Yea those are terrible lol I use the apple iPhone 5 ones on my z10

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 10:45 AM
    I got an extra white pair from BlackBerry jam. Would be willing to sell them and ship wherever. Make me an offer

Posted VIA Z10 courtesy of CB10
    06-09-13 10:46 AM
    Oh great! X_x.. I just ordered for the white one from CB but was showing pre-order as the option before I checked out...but after buying it's showing out of stock...anyways is there anyway I can cancel that order? :P

06-09-13 11:29 AM
    @benjamin black: yeah I will but 1st let me cancel the order that I placed already ...gimme ur mail id or whatsapp or bbm or whatever to contact u...if u r serious about it...
    Btw I wanted this cuz CrackBerry people reviewed it as great headfones...so u guys are telling me it sucks? :S

06-09-13 11:31 AM
    Don't bother with reviews from a place selling an item.

Posted via CB10
    jevinzac likes this.
    06-09-13 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've yet to try them... I never try any headphones that come with a device, they just stay in the packaging since I got my Bose IE2's. Nothing has come close to comfort and quality (even got monster Jamz once and they were great, but not as comfortable!)
    06-09-13 11:55 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	earbud-compare-3.jpg 
Views:	1476 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	169995
    Few months back CrackBerry reviewed this headset but I can't find it on eBay or CrackBerry...can someone send me a link?
    Thank you

Its a headset it's not premium by far compare ti audiophile headsets.

It's garbage.
    06-09-13 12:07 PM
    I already have a skullcandy headset for listening to casual music...but I wanted this as a secondary one just in case I don't have the skullcandy when I need it...

06-09-13 12:35 PM
    Try the Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision In-ear-canalphone.They are the best headphones available in the market. You won't regret buying them.Available in India too.

Posted via CB10
    jevinzac likes this.
    06-09-13 12:41 PM
    They work really well with the z10 in my opinion. They sound better than my $179 skull candy aviators when used with the z10. When used with my sansa pmp the aviators kill the BlackBerry set. The BlackBerry have an amazing unique design that really does prevent them from falling out of your ears during vigorous activity I'm a huge fan. I bought 3 pairs at BlackBerry jam America's I loved them so much. I just don't like the look of the white ones w a black z10. My other 2 pair are black. You can email me at [email protected]

Posted VIA Z10 courtesy of CB10
    ZEDTROSPEKTIV likes this.
    06-09-13 01:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol in your opinion, unless you have expertise in audio I find your statement kinda flawed as the blackberry premium headset is probably the only headset I've owned that has never popped out my ears with normal use which apple headsets are notoriously known for even the ones shipped with the i5 didn't make much improvement and I found the blackberry headset to be much louder that the apple counter part

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    06-09-13 02:22 PM
    It's almost like people might have different shaped ears or something.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:31 PM
    Lol in your opinion, unless you have expertise in audio I find your statement kinda flawed as the blackberry premium headset is probably the only headset I've owned that has never popped out my ears with normal use which apple headsets are notoriously known for even the ones shipped with the i5 didn't make much improvement and I found the blackberry headset to be much louder that the apple counter part

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    Poping out of ears has nothing to do with great sound quality.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:37 PM
    And your getting them included with the Q10 for free, and is generally inexpensive and has superior build quality than that of any item in its price range, give props to what it actually is, than comparing them to very expensive ones which if you did a little more digging you will definitely find ones which are superior most top range...

Plan and simple dumb man's logic which being displayed here very annoying and childish, for example reading through the post is reminiscent of small children bickering about who's father has the best car

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    06-09-13 02:37 PM
    Poping out of ears has nothing to do with great sound quality.

Posted via CB10
    It does have premium sound quality for the price point it's sold out. You my friend have missed my point entirely, also was that the only point I gave, no

So you must not be able to read as I gave points for and against

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    06-09-13 02:42 PM
    I purchased a pair from CB the other week and got them before my last trip. While the headset sound itself is nothing to boast about the fit of the headset in the ear is killer. I love the way it stays in the ear without going into the ear canal. I can actually hear other people without them sounding like they are in a barrel. I will not spend a pile on headsets, but for $20 to $25 buck these are just great. My ear was not tired or hurting after a 5 hour plane flight.
    06-09-13 02:47 PM
    OP I have three different kinds of BlackBerry premium earphones including the new ones and I think the old versions sound better than the new ones.

Posted via my CB Q10
    06-09-13 03:44 PM

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    Then you should give the Bose a try... they are amazing, won't fall out even while jogging! Most comfortable headset i've ever had...
    06-10-13 04:11 AM
31 12