Hello Everyone..

I have been a blackberry user for past 5years.. [BB 8520, Storm 2, 9780, now Z10 LE]. Yes i own Iphone 5s as well since it was a gift from someone very dear .. However using both Z10 as well as 5s, Z10 is way better.. i wont get into Pros n Cons and all the things since that is discussed zillions of times here..

So my 3 friends, a sister, me n my wife we are a group of 6, where only I and my Wife were Blackberry Loyals.. Everyone made fun when we both picked up Z10 n Q10 respectively. Over the period of time i started showing them the advantages, features of BB10 over their ios and droids.. Initially dey dint accept them but now with time they have started admiring the features and started loving them. Now when we go out mine n my wife's phone is normally in my friends hands playing with it trying to understand it better.. The situation is such now that all of them are either switched/ordered Q10/Z10/30 :..

2 iPhone coverts.. a Friend and my sister.. [Z30, Z10 respectively].. and 2 Android Converts.. [Q10, Z10] ..

The point is.. with all the negativity people are not even willing to try BB, there is no proper marketing or publicity.. When i tell people buy BB, dey are like.. Oh BB!!! BB has no features, nothing interesting.. blah blah blah.. My friends went crazy over HUB n Flick Type when i showed them how useful dey are.. and the new features that just keep getting added.. But they are not very tech savvy and they had nobody to show them what BB10 is capable of..

I feel happy... i managed to change atleast 4 people's mind/heart.. am doing my bit to bring awareness, promote the features.. doesnt matter tht m not a blackberry sales/market team.. i want BB to survive and bcome no 1 again.. i'll continue to try and show people the merits.. hopefully many more converts will come

If all of us try to bring atleast 1 new convert.. think the growth BB can achieve..

Please pardon the lengthy story.. m nt a gud blogger of sorts so dn knw how to jazz up the writings

Cheerss....!!!!
    01-16-14 07:55 AM
    Good story, and thanks for sharing it! One convert at a time!
    rajsmbhansali likes this.
    01-16-14 07:59 AM
    I converted 3 of my friends, more on the way

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    01-16-14 08:12 AM
    Nice. Thanks for sharing and caring.
    01-16-14 08:18 AM
    I've converted 8. All androids. I talk to them with a very innocent face. And at the end, tell them they don't have to change. Hehehe.

From Zuri my Z10.
    01-16-14 10:04 AM
    I'm a little disgusted with myself. All my friends appear to be dyed-in-the-wool sheep with no sense. I blame myself.
    01-16-14 10:07 AM
    Here I thought you were buying lol. Nice story.
    01-16-14 10:11 AM