Dear Blackberry:
    Awesome phone - i'm loving it so far. I have a couple of requests, for a future update that imho would make things even better.
    (obviously these are personal opinions - weigh accordingly)

1. Make the settings app scroll back like everything else. Right now we have to hit the back button where everything else we can slide the 'card' off to the right. I find myself sliding the settings cards a lot with nothing happening.
    2. Make the browser app slide websites back and forth like windows 8. Not sure if this is patented or not, but the slide to go back in the touch IE browser is a great function. It's actually exactly the same as the rest of bb10 (to go back just slide the website 'card' off to the right = pressing back key).
    3. When peeking show the home of the hub. If I choose to go to the hub, then bring me to where I left off. If I'm just taking a peek, I want to see who the email's/sms/bbm is from before deciding if it is important or not.
    4. Add brightness (and maybe even suspend) to the 'notification shade'. This was such an awesome feature on the playbook. Switching from emails to movies to dark room, etc warrants changing the brightness and it is nice not to have to go two/three levels deep to change it.
    5. (also probably patent issues) - phone number and address identification in webpages/emails/etc and the ability to invoke the proper app (phone, maps, etc).

Thanks for the great phone, it truly is fantastic.
    Last edited by Playbookjoe; 02-12-13 at 06:55 PM.
    fragment137, shads77 and MaxR_A like this.
    02-12-13 02:54 PM
    One more...
    BlackBerry Remember, that app doesn't slide to go back either.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 08:56 PM
    I haven't been able to figure out how to re-arrange my email filters on the hub. I have multiple emails, but I like to keep a couple of them separate from my hub. The problem is that these other emails that I exclude from the hub are on the bottom of the hub filters and often don't appear on screen when I peek. I need to actually go to the hub filters and scroll down.

Not a big deal, but I would think that the user should have a bit of control on how the hub is arranged since it's the central focus of the OS10.
    02-12-13 09:10 PM
    I haven't been able to figure out how to re-arrange my email filters on the hub. I have multiple emails, but I like to keep a couple of them separate from my hub. The problem is that these other emails that I exclude from the hub are on the bottom of the hub filters and often don't appear on screen when I peek. I need to actually go to the hub filters and scroll down.

Not a big deal, but I would think that the user should have a bit of control on how the hub is arranged since it's the central focus of the OS10.
    I may be wrong and someone please correct me if I am but it's my understanding that you can't excluded an email account from the Hub. I'm under the impression that all email accounts are integrated with the Hub by default.

02-13-13 07:04 AM
    I may be wrong and someone please correct me if I am but it's my understanding that you can't excluded an email account from the Hub. I'm under the impression that all email accounts are integrated with the Hub by default.

Seeing as all email are displayed in the hub only, i would think you can just not add that email address in accounts at all, what would be the point?
    02-13-13 07:11 AM

The Hub is the email client. I guess if Gmail, Hotmail, etc. are eventually available as apps you could separate them by not adding to the Hub and just use the app? Or of course, the browser, but I doubt you'd want to do that, as good as the browser is!
    02-13-13 07:21 AM

from the hub click on your options button (three dots) on the bottom right then select settings. From settings, you can go into hub management and select which emails you want integrated into the main hub view. If you select 'no' those emails will not be integrated into the main hub, but you can still view the emails by selecting the email filter.
    02-13-13 08:09 AM

I've somewhat solved my own problem. The hub email filters are sorted alphabetically, so I renamed them by putting a number in front of the email description. If someone is aware of a better idea, please advise as I would still like my 'calls' option to be higher in the list.
    02-13-13 08:13 AM
    Another request:
    Please enable the swipe away for reader.

02-15-13 09:20 PM
    Another find:
    Remote search in hub doesn't swipe away either.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 08:15 PM
    I should probably rename this thread to: my personal hunt for things that don't swipe away, lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 08:17 PM
    screen rotation should be sorted out
    02-26-13 02:28 PM
    1. Choice of font sizes with text reflow in the body of emails
    2. Option to turn off auto screen dimming
    3. Option to save email for 90 days
    4. Option to lock volume controls while screen is off
    5. Restore bridge functions to like BBOS 7
    6. Option to have different notifications and volume for each email account like before
    7. Restore auto off/on function
    02-26-13 02:36 PM
    Fix bedside mode!
    Let us change/add notification profiles!
    Please.
    02-26-13 02:46 PM
    Another one: When opening a new message in an existing thread, please show the bottom of the thread and not somewhere in the middle and make me scroll to the bottom.
    02-26-13 02:48 PM
    Support Korean and Japanese language keyboard input PLEASE!
    02-26-13 02:53 PM
    opening the next unread message
    02-26-13 03:24 PM
    Dear Blackberry:
    Awesome phone - i'm loving it so far. I have a couple of requests, for a future update that imho would make things even better.
    (obviously these are personal opinions - weigh accordingly)

1. Make the settings app scroll back like everything else. Right now we have to hit the back button where everything else we can slide the 'card' off to the right. I find myself sliding the settings cards a lot with nothing happening.
    2. Make the browser app slide websites back and forth like windows 8. Not sure if this is patented or not, but the slide to go back in the touch IE browser is a great function. It's actually exactly the same as the rest of bb10 (to go back just slide the website 'card' off to the right = pressing back key).
    3. When peeking show the home of the hub. If I choose to go to the hub, then bring me to where I left off. If I'm just taking a peek, I want to see who the email's/sms/bbm is from before deciding if it is important or not.
    4. Add brightness (and maybe even suspend) to the 'notification shade'. This was such an awesome feature on the playbook. Switching from emails to movies to dark room, etc warrants changing the brightness and it is nice not to have to go two/three levels deep to change it.
    5. (also probably patent issues) - phone number and address identification in webpages/emails/etc and the ability to invoke the proper app (phone, maps, etc).

Thanks for the great phone, it truly is fantastic.
    I think the reason they did not do the swiping back in the browser is because the screen is too small and people would accidentally swipe back too often.
    02-26-13 03:30 PM