Any thoughts on this device? How is the sound and is it in stereo? I am not a big headphone or ear bud guy so looking for something I can listen to that is an improvement over the Z10 speakers. I thought about getting a Jambox, I can get one of those right now from VZW for like 90 bucks but seems like overkill for what I need. Thanks i advance.
    12-05-13 07:32 AM
    Look for this on Amazon.

Blackberry Mini Speaker-img_00000179.jpg

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    12-05-13 07:41 AM
    I've got the Mini speaker - picked it up at the Source for 49 bucks last year sometime - it's great for what it is! I've watched a couple movies with it while up north. Also works the same way that the Bluethooth Media dock works, which is kind of neat (though I have the media dock, so I use it (again) up north, mostly).
    12-05-13 09:01 AM
    Any thoughts on this device? How is the sound and is it in stereo? I am not a big headphone or ear bud guy so looking for something I can listen to that is an improvement over the Z10 speakers. I thought about getting a Jambox, I can get one of those right now from VZW for like 90 bucks but seems like overkill for what I need. Thanks i advance.
    The mini speakers works great, size considered.

And one thing that sets them apart from most other Bluetooth speakers, is the OUT jack.. so you can now also use it as a BT receiver for your home stereo. (jambox don't have this... )

The design also makes it very easy to use as a BT handsfree unit for your car - wraps onto the sun visor and you have speakers and microphone firmly attached...
    12-05-13 09:25 AM
    I really like it, I use it to listen to live sport games, works really well. Sounds quality is excellent for the size of this thing

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 09:29 AM
    If you want to buy one, now's the chance. The Source has it on sale for $29.99, and if you apply the promo code 039362 you'll knock it down to $25.49.

Just ordered one for my sis now. Better hurry!
    BlackBerry® Mini Stereo Speaker | Wireless & Bluetooth Speakers | Ratings & Reviews | TheSource.ca
    12-06-13 03:08 PM
    29.99 for the speaker. 200.00 unlocked for the Z10 in the U.S.. My oh my. The peril of being an early adopter.

Yes get this. I have it. It rocks!
    12-06-13 03:42 PM