04-22-13 10:24 AM
31 12
tools
    I think you have to realize marketing. BB is most likelyadvertising in areas of stronger BB support to get the low hanging fruit of ghe existing BB customer. Whyspend marketing $$ going head to head with Apple orSamsung when they can easily out pay BB in ad $$? Why bother?? Thdy have had time to focus on the mmarketing side and are most likely targetting areas. If successful then ads will be widened. Some areasare probably lost to BB at this time and they need to be smart with their ads. Just my two cents why ads are frequent in some areas and non existent in others.
    04-21-13 07:53 PM
    i find it strange why in some areas in the US it seems that there is advertising and sales people are glad to sell you a Z10, and then another market in the US they could care less. Doesnt make sense to me. They seem to be all over the place with how much they want to sell BB's.
    I'm not from the US, but from reading the post's of people who are and their different experiences with sales people.
    04-21-13 08:11 PM
    Marketing around Chicago is not good either... Although tv ads are nice and billboards are big, I think most people can be sold inside a store and that's where the push needs to be made. BlackBerry should have spent easy marketing money and provided retail stores with 2 or 3 phones to be given to employees by BlackBerry. Get your sales people using them make it a gift! You kill 2 birds with one stone... educating yours sales force and let's face it people are generally proud of what they have and that sells! Just my 2 cents

Via Zed using CB10
    04-21-13 08:46 PM
    Tight budget and spearheaded marketing effort...This is going to be e a marathon not a sprint. BBRY realizes they cannot match the deep pockets of apple and samsung. I've seen presence when I surf the net but that could be explained by targeted marketing...

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 11:19 PM
    Those ads actually exist as part of the Keep moving campaign:

It's a pity you haven't seen them or perhaps they aren't showing them enough.
    I have never seen any of these ads, however, they are not that great either. I have Z10, I know what is HUB, and how great it is, I know what is time shift and how great it can be (not using it much). A person who have never used the Z10, will not understand what hub is, and what is the time shift, it is just names thrown out there and then hop! The new Blackberry Z10 designed to keep you moving.

Sorry, not good enough.
    04-22-13 12:07 AM
    Yes, carriers need to do more advertising. I was superbly impressed that WirelessWave, a carrier-agnostic retail supplier, had the Z10 kiosks with physical Z10's in kiosk mode -- but, not Rogers, nor Telus Mobility, nor MTS (well, of course), nor Fido, nor Koodo, nor Virgin, nor The Source had an actual physical device. Just WirelessWave.

In other news, the Ministry Of Sound Radio App streams the Ministry of Sound Radio stream... which, has BlackBerry Z10 advertising, and promotions including a price of Z10s (and maybe Q10s..). Best app development sound track ever
    04-22-13 10:24 AM
31 12