After today's new BB- link was up for download, I tried a new attempet to do another install... yes even rebooting my XP, called Ipconfig /flushdns!
    After the final installation bravely rebooted again and double clicked the BB- link icon...
    Guess what... yea no improvement at all, 1st attempt and the so familiar crash error window popped up again.

What the f.... is wrong with BlackBerry?

This BB- link issues are not funny anymore, who ever ist responsible for this peace of crap should be punnished.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:47 PM
    Hmmm
    I still haven't had a crash. But I'm on windows 8.
    Anyone get a crash using windows 8?
    05-09-13 03:48 PM
    I have it on Win8. It's inconsistent. No crashes for me, but on WiFi, if I use it to update, restore/backup, the internet just dies. Well, not really, but really slow
    05-09-13 03:52 PM
    After today's new BB- link was up for download, I tried a new attempet to do another install... yes even rebooting my XP, called Ipconfig /flushdns!
    After the final installation bravely rebooted again and double clicked the BB- link icon...
    Guess what... yea no improvement at all, 1st attempt and the so familiar crash error window popped up again.

What the f.... is wrong with BlackBerry?

This BB- link issues are not funny anymore, who ever ist responsible for this peace of crap should be punnished.

Posted via CB10
    I have this exact issue. I tried everything. Eventually I learnt it is a Windows issue. 1) you need to update your windows. Check for updates. 2) clean your registry. 3) ensure you have no corrupted system files.
    05-09-13 03:53 PM
    Well... there shouldn't be any need to clean the registry manually... only bad programmes are known for shooting the OS.
    A simple deinstallieren, reboot and new installation should do the trick, anything else is not exactly good work.

So why is the BlackBerry desktop Manager for my Playbook working with out issues, the print to go works with out issue, but BB- link never dose.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:04 PM
    I fixed mine!

Some say if you have PC Recipe Box installed on your Z10, it will refuse your Z10 to sync. I just tried it with it deleted and installed.

Then I also read that if you want your Z10 to link to your PC using the USB, you HAVE to turn OFF your WIFI on your Z10. It will finally show up on your "My Computer".
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Link still crashes!!-bblink-fixed.jpg  
    05-09-13 06:12 PM