Hi There, thanks. Tried it. Didn't work. Realised the phone is charging even though it still shows a red exclamation mark. Someone suggested I reinstall all the drivers.

It may have to do with anti virus on your p.c. Try this steps, on your PC select Run then type "msconfig" and a System Configuration Utility window should pop up. From that window select Services, then select "Hide All Microsoft Services" from the bottom. Unchecked anything that has to do with anti virus/firewall and make sure anything with BlackBerry has check marked. After you unchecked/checked boxes, select apply, restart your PC and try connecting your BlackBerry again. Hopefully this will work, Good Luck!
    09-23-13 12:02 PM
    Yes, use your driver cd and see which one you need to update/restore from your device manager. You might also want to Uncheck everything from Services and tools but make sure to hide all Microsoft services.
    09-23-13 02:00 PM
    I have a similar problem with a Q10. In my case, the USB connection has to be direct to the PC. If I connect through a USB hub, BBLink does not see the phone.

BB10 seems to be going through some growing pains, which I never say in BB5 and 7.
    11-16-14 06:13 PM
    @Adolfo: Genius!
    06-03-16 02:41 PM
    Thanks for this post. Ever since I put on a new SD card, I haven't been able to connect to Link....but now I can!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 05:08 PM
30 12