I thought itunes was bad but BB Link has to be the worst. Why is it duplicating my songs? I have my BB synced with itunes. I made sure there are no duplicate songs in Itunes. I have formatted my SD card. When my BB starts to sync using BB Link, I start getting duplicate songs. Some times triplicate. And it's not every song. I've even deleted all the playlists but this still happens.

Please help.
    02-18-13 09:07 AM
    Problem solved. I just disabled automatic syncing and will have to transfer everything manually. Coming from an iphone, I am not impressed with this at all. IOS is vastly superior to BB 10 when it comes to handling media files, particularly syncing.
    02-18-13 09:25 AM
    IOS is vastly superior to BB 10 when it comes to handling media files, particularly syncing.
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with the idea of iTunes (nothing to do with iOS) being "vastly superior" to handling media files.
    You don't HAVE TO go through BB Link to get anything onto or off of your BB10 device, you can simply copy and paste any media you want to and from your PC with Windows Explorer (or another file manager). You HAVE TO go through iTunes to get anything onto or off of an iPhone.

How can being locked into a proprietry software be a good thing ?

Each to their own I guess.

Si.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    02-18-13 09:35 AM
    I've had no issues with automatic sync creating duplicates in fact I export my play lists out of winamp and I was happy to find it matched songs and figured out what ones were already on the device with zero issues (crashed once but these are huge play lists lol no issues with duplicates at least)

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 09:42 AM