Hi there everyone,

I have a question regarding the desktop manager for Blackbery Z10 device, the Blackberry Link. Now when I connect my z10 to Laptop it automatically opens the BB Link manager and connects my device. But I cannot find a way to disconnect my Z10 phone before removing it from my laptop.

For example for BB Bold devices, we used Blackberry Desktop Manager and there we had to disconnect our device before removing it from our laptop. Similiar is the case for every device.

Does anyone know how can this be done? Because I removed my Z10 twice and then after the third time, my Mac restarted stating that there was a problem.
    03-02-14 12:03 PM
    Hi there everyone,

I have a question regarding the desktop manager for Blackbery Z10 device, the Blackberry Link. Now when I connect my z10 to Laptop it automatically opens the BB Link manager and connects my device. But I cannot find a way to disconnect my Z10 phone before removing it from my laptop.

For example for BB Bold devices, we used Blackberry Desktop Manager and there we had to disconnect our device before removing it from our laptop. Similiar is the case for every device.

Does anyone know how can this be done? Because I removed my Z10 twice and then after the third time, my Mac restarted stating that there was a problem.
    I don't know how Macs handle USB connections but on a PC you simply disconnect the device. Nothing special.
    03-02-14 12:31 PM