So every time I hook up with this program, my computer will keep making the prompting sound that its hooked up, but the Blackberry Link program will tell me that my device is not connected and my syncs will never complete. All I'm trying to do is upload pictures from my Z10 to my computer...but so far this has been a near impossible task. I've tried reinstalling the Blackberry Link program but I'm still getting the same results. Is there another/simpler way to uploading my pictures??
    04-15-13 10:17 PM
    So every time I hook up with this program, my computer will keep making the prompting sound that its hooked up, but the Blackberry Link program will tell me that my device is not connected and my syncs will never complete. All I'm trying to do is upload pictures from my Z10 to my computer...but so far this has been a near impossible task. I've tried reinstalling the Blackberry Link program but I'm still getting the same results. Is there another/simpler way to uploading my pictures??
    You can enable Mass Storage and plug it to the PC, bypassing the need for BB Link altogether. Just make sure all images are on the SD card.
    04-15-13 10:28 PM
    Or if all else fails, connect via wifi, that's how I use it because my computer sucks

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:30 PM
    If you're using an SD card to store your photos on your phone, on your phone go to settings>>storage and access>> scroll down to the bottom and enable USB Mass storage. That way when you connect it to your computer it should appear in 'my computer' (PC) or 'finder' (Mac)
    04-15-13 11:10 PM
    Is your computer connected to wifi?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 11:11 PM