Thanks a lot

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Which place did you get your BlackBerry Z10 from?
    02-10-13 03:04 PM
    Which place did you get your BlackBerry Z10 from?
    From the BlackBerry launch event. I am considered one of the BlackBerry Press in Egypt.

02-10-13 05:05 PM
    From the BlackBerry launch event. I am considered one of the BlackBerry Press in Egypt.

Lucky you, by the way have Qtel and Vodafone planned to introduce any new plans? what do you suggest? what would be the minimum data consumption for a month? will 2.5 Gb be enough?
    02-11-13 12:57 AM

Why isnt the videos and music available in the bb world? have you tried the BBM video calls??

02-16-13 01:21 AM
    Lucky you, by the way have Qtel and Vodafone planned to introduce any new plans? what do you suggest? what would be the minimum data consumption for a month? will 2.5 Gb be enough?
    Qtel and Vodafone are fine I think. I am using 1.75GB that's more than enough for me I have Fiber optics at home anyway uncapped usage.

02-16-13 01:40 AM
    Lost probably that BlackBerry can't get license to sell these music in the Middle East, same case with iTunes and BBM Music.

Regarding the BBM Video I was never a fan of Video Calling anyway. So far I only used BBM Voice that's why I always needed

02-16-13 01:42 AM
    I can't believe you're crying over a $7 plan loss. Come to Canada... my basic plan with 500mb is $84 taxes in.

Jesus.

02-16-13 01:54 AM
    I can't believe you're crying over a $7 plan loss. Come to Canada... my basic plan with 500mb is $84 taxes in.

Jesus.

When you get to work at Egypt and get lovely salary every month and 1 USD is about 7 Egyptian Pounds you will know if 7$ means something or not.

Actually 7$ can buy family sized meal from a fast food restaurant.

Personally I am living in Qatar I pay 70$ a month for my plan. If it costs me more for LTE I have no problem paying for it but I just need LTE!

02-16-13 02:13 AM
    STC's 4G plans seem to be much cheaper than the regular BB plans that were offered for BIS users, unless I'm missing something:

STC - 4G

I used to pay SAR 79 (USD $21) per month for a BIS plan which includes 1GB of data. Now I can get a 1GB regular internet plan for only SAR 24 (USD $6.4) and not having to worry about signing up for a BIS plan.

EDIT: Actually I'm not even sure, those plans above said "Data Sim packages" the "Jawal packages" are considerably more expensive but it's all extremely very confusing :s

UPDATE: Confirmed, that if I pay SAR 70 i will only get 500Mbs. If I pay SAR, then I will get 2GB.
    Last edited by Vector-SS; 02-16-13 at 04:00 AM.
    02-16-13 03:19 AM
134 ... 456