I recently deleted the Blaq application from my Z10. Although the application is gone, the Blaq HUB icon is still there. Have restarted BlackBerry several times with no change. How can a icon remains for an application that has been deleted?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 08:24 AM
    Go Settings/Accounts and see if the Blaq account is listed there, if so delete it and it should no long show in Hub.
    04-02-14 08:34 AM
    I this not listed there.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 12:46 PM
    That effing bug.. you should try reinstalling blaq ,logging in, logging out, and then deleting it, with reboots in between.

Sadly, a lot of users who have faced this problem have only been able solve it doing security wipes or OS reloads. Let's hope it's not your case.

If it doesn't bother you, you can hide it going to the hub > more > settings > hub management > blaq > show in hub only.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    04-02-14 12:50 PM
    That effing bug.. you should try reinstalling blaq ,logging in, logging out, and then deleting it, with reboots in between.

Sadly, a lot of users who have faced this problem have only been able solve it doing security wipes or OS reloads. Let's hope it's not your case.

If it doesn't bother you, you can hide it going to the hub > more > settings > hub management > blaq > show in hub only.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    Thank you for the tip. This worked. At least it is out of sight. Not doing a security wipe...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 01:06 PM