04-30-13 11:03 PM
35 12
tools
    I owned many phones during the past 4 years. All the latest iphones and androids to name a few. Galaxy S3, iphone 5 were the latest handsets. Previously I owned 2 BlackBerrys. A Bold (the first one) then I had a 9700. Now after many phones later, I've come full circle, and absolutely love my z10. It's fast, smooth, and one of the best keyboards I have ever used. So my question is, will BlackBerry stay? I don't think I could ever switch again, and I hear people say they are going under. In my opinion, I only see them getting better. What's your opinion?

Posted via CB10
    SoSaa likes this.
    04-28-13 04:37 PM
    FIRST

Since you clearly came here to stir the pot.
    Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 likes this.
    04-28-13 04:37 PM
    In, Merica, apple and android is king for now but in the rest of the world, BlackBerry has a more prominent position.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 04:51 PM
    Here to stay, the worst is over for them financially for the foreseeable future.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-28-13 04:57 PM
    BB is here for the long run, anybody who says different is pissing in the wind.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-28-13 04:58 PM
    I think when the Q10 arrives that will solidify their position.
    04-28-13 04:59 PM
    i bloody hope so, where else am i gonna get that sexy blinking red light ?
    cant live without that blinking red light.
    jojo beaconsfield and SDTRMG like this.
    04-28-13 05:05 PM
    Are they here to stay?....they have taken off their proverbial coat and hat. they're not going anywhere

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    04-28-13 05:12 PM
    I owned many phones during the past 4 years. All the latest iphones and androids to name a few. Galaxy S3, iphone 5 were the latest handsets. Previously I owned 2 BlackBerrys. A Bold (the first one) then I had a 9700. Now after many phones later, I've come full circle, and absolutely love my z10. It's fast, smooth, and one of the best keyboards I have ever used. So my question is, will BlackBerry stay? I don't think I could ever switch again, and I hear people say they are going under. In my opinion, I only see them getting better. What's your opinion?

Posted via CB10
    don't listen to everythign you hear, bb isn't goign anywhere any time soon
    04-28-13 05:26 PM
    no wheres to go but up! will they be King again? Who knows, i always figure every dog has his day, BB was on top for a while.
    Nokia before that I believe, and Samsung hold s that position now and Apple was the cats a s s previous to Samsung. But I think there is lots of room for many different smart phones in the world as there are car manufactures.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    04-28-13 05:48 PM
    Their BES 10.1 product promises to be the better way for a company to manage their various mobile devices. When it comes to supporting BlackBerry OS 10 devices In the corporate environment, the BES 10 integration of Balance is what other MMS solutions wish they were. Being able to use a single server product to do everything is where it is at, assuming of course BlackBerry delivers on all of their promises.

I think all the noise you are hearing is the echo of industry pundits trying to catch headlines. I have to agree with another responder that the worst is behind BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:21 PM
    i think if they want to compete with ios and android, then they need to listen to migrants from ios and android. to their already blackberry userbase they can do no wrong, so they need to look at their new users. of course there's only so much blackberry can do about app support, but they need to show developers they actually want to compete, and not just depend on their existing fanbase.
    04-28-13 06:30 PM
    i think that with the new BB10 phones they will be here to stay. they are basically the best of both worlds when it comes to work and play. I have used androids, iphones and the latest windows phones and liked them all, but always seem to come back to my Blackberry. After trying a bunch of different combinations I use a 9900 for work and have a Z10 for my personal phone and couldn't be happier

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-28-13 06:32 PM
    Yes they are here to stay.

A lot of professionals and corporations use blackberry and likely will for some time.

BlackBerry also has a solid dedicated fan base in the US and Canada, despite Android and iPhone.

People need to realize in the smartphone arena there are consumers and professionals, and both sectors have their own needs.

BlackBerry will likely just become a niche product as opposed to a mass market appeal.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10.
    04-28-13 06:39 PM
    Apple user

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:45 PM
    it'll depend of the estrategy

lower prices for fighting android

build quality to face apple

good apps to face all

nice price
    04-28-13 07:27 PM
    Need to show developers they actually want to compete and attempt to get them to develop apps for BlackBerry? Do some research then come back to discuss. BlackBerry's developer incentives since bb10 are in another league. You clearly don't know what your talking about.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 07:38 PM
    athomas917 is right. Recently, I walked by a table of 4 guys who were sitting at in the outdoor dining area of a cafe at Utica Square in Tulsa, OK. These were, from the look of them, Middle Eastern students who probably attending the Petroleum Engineering school at Tulsa University. All 4 of them were using a BB of some variety. I saw at least 2 9900s, and one Curve. BB is very much alive in the rest of the world, particularly in the areas where the ability to use PIN texting and other forms of communications. These are areas where apps are of the least concern, and the ability to talk to whom ever you like in much more important.
    04-28-13 07:43 PM
    All power to 500Nm. He couldn't be more right.
    04-28-13 07:45 PM
    Definitely here to stay. They'll only be improving.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-28-13 07:46 PM
    ohya, in my kool aid man voice
    R Field likes this.
    04-28-13 07:49 PM
    I hope so.

We need BlackBerry pedigree and DNA products.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 07:52 PM
    I really hope that BB is here to stay. I love BB. I have been with them for 8 years. I wish they would do more like computers, more tablets, etc. I think with the right inventors and marketing strategy that they could be #1 again. They have me for now.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 08:19 PM
    Definitely here to stay... Blackberry has weather the storm.. the company is doing fine.
    04-28-13 08:23 PM
    FIRST

Since you clearly came here to stir the pot.
    Posted via CB10
    Hypocrite
    04-28-13 09:51 PM
35 12