If the rankings at Carphone Warehouse are correct, and are representative of countrywide sales, then BlackBerry has doubled its market share in the U.K. since the last quarter of 2013.

BlackBerry: Despite Report, U.K. Sales Look Good - Seeking Alpha
    04-04-13 10:07 AM
    Sounds like good news! I have seen other reports of good sales also.
    04-10-13 07:58 AM
    its not marketshare, its % of new sales. The author mixed up his terms i think. I could be wrong and he is indeed stating that is is marketshare but he is basing that off of % or sales data from the Kantar report.
    04-10-13 11:46 AM
    its not marketshare, its % of new sales. The author mixed up his terms i think. I could be wrong and he is indeed stating that is is marketshare but he is basing that off of % or sales data from the Kantar report.
    Perhaps a report from yourself then to correct what you believe the author mixed up. Would be nice to get some proper info right?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 12:38 PM
    If you look at statcounter's UK numbers, Blackberry's mobile browser usage went up from 13% to 14% --- it was slow and steady, and importantly it doesn't look like a sampling error.

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share

Statcounter is a firm that took the care of splitting S40 from Symbian last year --- so I don't think that we have a Google Analytics situation where Playbook/Z10 traffics are mistakenly classified as Safari traffic.

Series 40 overtakes Symbian worldwide, according to StatCounter

The Canadian numbers didn't move much --- mainly because we have 3 years contracts in Canada, so movement will be much slower.
    04-10-13 01:43 PM