All I'm just going to say is I'm seeing it everywhere now. Both the Q10 and Z10.

And every time someone sees my phone they go "cool is that the Z10?" then someone else would respond and say "I am actually hearing good things about that phone". Other times they go "wow is that a BlackBerry? Never seen one like those before" in a non mocking way.

I'm from downtown Toronto though, but I have to say it's finding itself into people's hands under the radar.

Exactly what I expected.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:21 PM
    Now thats good news!

Thanks for sharing
    holly joslin likes this.
    07-23-13 02:27 PM
    All I'm just going to say is I'm seeing it everywhere now. Both the Q10 and Z10.

And every time someone sees my phone they go "cool is that the Z10?" then someone else would respond and say "I am actually hearing good things about that phone". Other times they go "wow is that a BlackBerry? Never seen one like those before" in a non mocking way.

I'm from downtown Toronto though, but I have to say it's finding itself into people's hands under the radar.

Exactly what I expected.

Posted via CB10
    Me as well. Aside from my own post regarding how many BB10 Devices do you, your family and acquaintances have...last week, while picking up Sushi from our local restaurant, some came in to get his pick up order...no suit, nothing fancy, probably in his mid to late twenties pulled out his Q10. The other day while walking to the corner store...another young "mid twenties" person was waiting at the bus stop listening to some tunes on his Z10. How do I know...because the back of the bus stop is glass and I an clearly see at i walked behind him that it was a Z10!
    07-23-13 02:29 PM
    Happy to hear. Local uptake in South Africa still slow (traditionally strong BB market here).
    07-23-13 02:34 PM
    Here in Toronto at least BB still has a presence. I get the same responses when people see my Z10.
    07-23-13 02:54 PM
    For those of us that live in Canada, you get a skewed view of BB10 progress. I see Q's and Z's everywhere here
    07-23-13 02:55 PM
    Here in the states it's taken longer than we would like. I hope that it gets better once Verizon finally releases 10.1 (they keep saying "coming soon"). But I have started to see some commercials about it.
    07-23-13 03:01 PM
    I get goosebumps when I spot a Z10 around. I know I know Its just a phone.
    alfasedanman likes this.
    07-23-13 03:01 PM
    Not in the US. Not that I see. Canada is a lot better I suppose for BlackBerry.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-23-13 03:08 PM

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Same here. I do quite a bit of phone stalking and haven't seen a BB10 device yet (DC area). I've traveled to Las Vegas and New Orleans and still haven't seen any.
    07-23-13 03:17 PM
    None that I have seen in Louisville, KY either. I know they are out there. I am sure AT&T has sold more than just my device. I keep stalking. I am sure I will see one soon.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    raddn5 and a1s2d3f4g5 like this.
    07-23-13 03:24 PM

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Not everywhere. I haven't seen any
    07-23-13 03:24 PM
    No man, here in the Los Angeles area all the crack dealers and pimps use it because of pin-to-pin security! BBerry has found its US market!
    07-23-13 03:28 PM
    Here in Italy, apart from a few friends that I've managed to convert, I've not seen any BlackBerry 10 devices at all.

In fact, when I had to specially order my Q10 from my nearest Vodafone store, the guy spoke to me like I was a complete *****. That was until I whipped out my Z10 and gave him a demonstration.... he changed his tune pretty quickly after that

Posted via CB10
    bitek and jojo beaconsfield like this.
    07-23-13 03:39 PM
    Yeah and every time I see the q10, the more it looks appealing to me. It's got an understated look. Like it's wearing a black suit ready for dinner party.

I'm also somewhat regretting getting the white z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 03:58 PM
    This is not even close to the case in Chicago... I wish.
    07-23-13 03:59 PM
    The thing is, didn't BlackBerry get really popular in Canada first during its prime years and it exploded everywhere else when people found out about bbm?

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 04:02 PM
    I watch a lot of discovery channel here in the us, and I am seeing that q10 commercial a lot! Awesome that I'm finally seeing commercials, but it's the same one every time, gets a bit boring... and I don't think they're going after the bright demographic here. They need something along the lines of the q5 commercial and go after the kids. The middle aged guy planning a second honeymoon isn't going to make BlackBerry the popular phone to have.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield and Geeoff like this.
    07-23-13 04:17 PM
    Not as far as I can see in the states.
    Also, I was waiting at the phone store with my brother waiting to do something to his account or something and it was telling that this young girl (maybe mid teens) says "Isn't BB dead yet?"
    The salesperson explained that they're not going anywhere anytime soon but really nobody was looking at the Z10 or Q10 the whole time I was in there.

Hell I'm only a recent convert after playing with it and needing to replace my N9.
    The Aficionado likes this.
    07-23-13 04:24 PM
    Here's some somewhat interesting info from my app "Noted" sales breakdown (not a lot can be gleaned from this since it was not a scientifically designed study):

BlackBerry going viral-sales.png

What I find most interesting is that the US is almost keeping pace with Canada. The sample size is 1402 purchases. I only included a row if the percentage was >= 1.

Download Noted, a 5-star rated, native BB10 memo pad app.
    07-23-13 04:29 PM
    Go to Timmies and you will see them spring up. Seen 2 Q10's there on the weekend.

Not everywhere. I haven't seen any
    07-23-13 04:48 PM

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Same here, honestly I have yet to see one....Sad but true...
    07-23-13 04:52 PM
    I live in a suburb near Chicago and no one knows about BB10. I've never seen a Q10 or Z10 yet.

However, I do see a few 9900s and 9800s floating around, probably once a week.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    rickkel likes this.
    07-23-13 04:54 PM
    I see one every day.... when I go home and my wife is home...

Seriously though I've had a few people interested in the device at work, but nobody has pulled the trigger yet. Lots of iOS devices around here.
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-23-13 04:58 PM
    Just got out of a shareholder's info session at my company with about 20 people in attendance.

Counting only BB10 phones, there were 5 Q10s and 3 Z10s. At least that's what you could visibly see. A couple of BBOS phones as well.

I'm in Canada obviously.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    07-23-13 04:59 PM
116 123 ...