BBZ10 has been launched in hongkong on 14th April , Frank Boulben, Chief Marketing Officer said many thing .. we will do this that , please read his bellow comment just like a joke for them saying anything and don't need to keep word.. what the said

NEWS : BlackBerry Z10 Launches in Hong Kong
    April 14, 2013 Arisham Media, News

The BlackBerry� World� storefront, which now includes more than 100,000 BlackBerry 10 apps. In addition, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Foursquare apps for BlackBerry 10 are preinstalled, and BlackBerry 10 customers will have access to leading applications from across the globe. BlackBerry has also been working with local partners and developers to bring various applications to the new platform, including 24Reader, Apple Daily, Coach�s Clipboard, Hong Kong Movie, Mahjong World, OpenRice, and WeChat.

almost two month non of the app came out until now(where is wechat/viber/mobilevoip) ...why blackberry TEAM just talk big and does nothing ...

come on guy do something and stop talking in the air ..
    05-20-13 10:35 PM
    BBZ10 has been launched in hongkong on 14th April , Frank Boulben, Chief Marketing Officer said many thing .. we will do this that , please read his bellow comment just like a joke for them saying anything and don't need to keep word.. what the said

The BlackBerry� World� storefront, which now includes more than 100,000 BlackBerry 10 apps. In addition, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Foursquare apps for BlackBerry 10 are preinstalled, and BlackBerry 10 customers will have access to leading applications from across the globe. BlackBerry has also been working with local partners and developers to bring various applications to the new platform, including 24Reader, Apple Daily, Coach�s Clipboard, Hong Kong Movie, Mahjong World, OpenRice, and WeChat.

almost two month non of the app came out until now(where is wechat/viber/mobilevoip) ...why blackberry TEAM just talk big and does nothing ...

-_- jesus patience where is it

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 10:37 PM
    Ask the developers, I think BBRY is working as hard as they can with the developers.....this stuff takes time.
    Captain_L likes this.
    05-20-13 10:40 PM
    Come on guys app development takes a nanosecond. Lol...

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 10:45 PM
    Mike, you're doing it right!

Keep venting here on CB! This is the way to do it! The more you rant in here, the better. BlackBerry's response time is directly related to the amount of complaints in CB.

Except it is not. Ranting here does nothing. I already told you who to contact and how. Either get to it or wait for things to change...
    05-20-13 10:47 PM
    They should of thought about that before they mislead!
    05-20-13 10:47 PM
    Where did they lie?? Lol??

Posted via CB10
    irweezyy likes this.
    05-20-13 10:49 PM
    They should of thought about that before they mislead!
    Mislead who? Good old Mike's main pet peeve is wechat, and I urge you to show me where did BlackBerry promissed anyone wechat support.

You don't see me in the iMore boards trolling. Please don't do it here.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 10:50 PM
    I only see one joke here.....can you guess?

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    05-20-13 10:53 PM
    Let me guess another poster who hasn't done a search. If you had you'd see the Viber rep very active posting up that it's already in advanced levels of development.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-20-13 10:53 PM
    i had sent many emails to blackberry forms but non of the guy showing interest to comment back , i do have many friend in IT -SOFTWARE they all said to me its hard to deal with blackberry app team management .,

i saw few post which showing , BBZ10 platform open and easy to develop apps , if it is soeasy why they are not able to develop

Keep venting here on CB! This is the way to do it! The more you rant in here, the better. BlackBerry's response time is directly related to the amount of complaints in CB.

Except it is not. Ranting here does nothing. I already told you who to contact and how. Either get to it or wait for things to change...
    05-20-13 10:54 PM

Exactly, just the other day I was furious about the way my car was driving so I went straight to the source and ranted for 10 minutes before the girl finally said "Sir, this is Tim Hortons and you're blocking the drive through.

Seriously it says something about the popularity and quality of CB that people come here to voice their concerns (valid or not) because they feel they will be heard. We can only give guidance when the answer isn't available here.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 10:56 PM
    i saw the post by viber rep around three month ago , but that was the last post ... after that nothing .

no out come - no comment or no positive sign when they will bring app for bbz10 ,

Let me guess another poster who hasn't done a search. If you had you'd see the Viber rep very active posting up that it's already in advanced levels of development.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-20-13 10:56 PM
    i am sure you forget one thing , blackberry management promised they will do that and this .. but nothing happening

just read bellow
    The BlackBerry� World™ storefront, which now includes more than 100,000 BlackBerry 10 apps. In addition, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Foursquare apps for BlackBerry 10 are preinstalled, and BlackBerry 10 customers will have access to leading applications from across the globe. BlackBerry has also been working with local partners and developers to bring various applications to the new platform, including 24Reader, Apple Daily, Coach’s Clipboard, Hong Kong Movie, Mahjong World, OpenRice, and WeChat.

Mislead who? Good old Mike's main pet peeve is wechat, and I urge you to show me where did BlackBerry promissed anyone wechat support.

You don't see me in the iMore boards trolling. Please don't do it here.
    05-20-13 10:59 PM
    where they didn't lie

Where did they lie?? Lol??

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 11:00 PM
    come on - how long

-_- jesus patience where is it

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 11:01 PM
    They didn't lie... you just don't know how to read.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK, der_mit, SpittyBoy and 2 others like this.
    05-20-13 11:05 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=800396 .....
    Less than 24 hours ago

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-20-13 11:11 PM
    Working with is different language than "It's here now."

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-20-13 11:12 PM
    i had sent many emails to blackberry forms but non of the guy showing interest to comment back , i do have many friend in IT -SOFTWARE they all said to me its hard to deal with blackberry app team management .,
    i saw few post which showing , BBZ10 platform open and easy to develop apps , if it is soeasy why they are not able to develop
    When was the last time your IT Software friends dealt with the BB App team.....3 years ago maybe? I don't know what planet you're living in, because it has been very well documented here and all over, that this team nowadays and BlackBerry's attitude, policies and tools - let alone events all over the world - are a Galaxy away from the team that used to exist when it really WAS hard to develop for BB! If you saw few posts, you obviously have not looked hard enough!
    DocDRM likes this.
    05-20-13 11:12 PM
    Wow, this guys needs a hug and a dose of reality.

SMDH

Posted via CB10
    undone, bungaboy, R Field and 2 others like this.
    05-20-13 11:21 PM
    i saw the post by viber rep around three month ago , but that was the last post ... after that nothing .

no out come - no comment or no positive sign when they will bring app for bbz10 ,
    It's not BlackBerrys fault if an app isn't released and ranting on here or BlackBerry forums won't do nothing. Email, tweet, and call the developer of that said app, BlackBerry has made it easynto brings apps over, but they can't hold a gun to developers head if they choose not too.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 11:26 PM
    do us all a favour....get off the juice and learn to read and comprehend properly.

if you cant do either or just dont have any patience.... then BB is not for you. there are many iOS and Android devices that might be better for you.

The BlackBerry� World™ storefront, which now includes more than 100,000 BlackBerry 10 apps. In addition, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Foursquare apps for BlackBerry 10 are preinstalled, and BlackBerry 10 customers will have access to leading applications from across the globe. BlackBerry has also been working with local partners and developers to bring various applications to the new platform, including 24Reader, Apple Daily, Coach’s Clipboard, Hong Kong Movie, Mahjong World, OpenRice, and WeChat.

xBURK and bungaboy like this.
    05-20-13 11:31 PM
    come on - how long
    As long as it takes you to email the developers of the respected apps and tell them,then wait...but then again your already waiting but not cause of blackberry, it's because of the developers

BUT d fact that you don't even know how active the viber team has been in the forums shows that you sir don't take the time to read...

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 11:34 PM
    If you guys remember the day blackberry launched, they promised all the native apps will be available but up to know they hardly collect few basic apps?

I give up on iPhone 5 to try something new, but I regret now .. I love the OS but its like you have a gun without the bullet.

They didn't lie... you just don't know how to read.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-21-13 12:28 AM
75 123