Hello guys. So recently, I dropped my phone, and I need it to get repaired at a Blackberry Expert Center.
    What do I need for warranty? I have the original box of the phone, but not the receipt. The thing is, the phone was bought in Saudi Arabia, and I'm here in the Philippines. Will the warranty still apply here? If I cannot use my warranty, will they still repair my phone, but will charge me for it? Thanks in advance for any reply!
    02-25-14 02:52 AM
    As far as I'm aware BlackBerry devices are not sold with a world wide warranty, warranty applies only in the country they are bought from, but I will be more than happy to be proven wrong!

As for the cost just contact the 'Blackberry Expert Center' and ask them.
    SuperJoohn likes this.
    02-25-14 03:01 AM
    You will perhaps need to send it to the country where you bought it for service. I could be wrong.

Though it will probably be difficult without a receipt? Won't it?
    SuperJoohn likes this.
    02-25-14 03:12 AM
    Warranty does not cover physical or water damage. That's where insurance comes in.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    SuperJoohn likes this.
    02-25-14 04:03 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I understand now that I cannot claim warranty because: 1. BB doesn't provide international warranty, and 2. Warranty doesn't cover physical damages. Thank you, guys. As for the repair, I will contact the BB Expert service and ask them about it.
    02-25-14 04:20 AM