I can not synch with outlook 2013. I understand some business customers can, but as an individual what are my options. I am not familiar with active synch which is another concept that comes up in relation to this. If anyone can give me a step by step or layout my options it would be great. I use Outlook and calendar and contacts. (I also did a search but am still not clear) Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:19 AM
    I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking. I am using BlackBerry BES 10.2 Cloud. I have both corporate-owned and personally-owned BlackBerry's on that service. My phone is a personal Z30. If you want to sync with Outlook, your best bet is using Exchange ActiveSync. This is a Microsoft protocol used to sync your Exchange Account (which you access on your PC via Outlook) to your phone. You must have an Exchange (email server) back end in order to use ActiveSync. Otherwise you must use the IMAP protocol for mail (which syncs mail folder), plus CalDAV (to sync your calendar) and CardDAV (to sync your contacts). This 3 protocol configuration is how a personal Gmail account is setup/synced behind the scenes to work a BlackBerry 10 device. What specifically is not working for you.
    09-10-14 01:50 PM
    P.S. If you are not using Microsoft Exchange or Exchange Cloud service of some sort, you can try something like this. It has a free trial.
    Sync BlackBerry with Outlook over USB Cable
    09-10-14 02:01 PM