Hi All,
    So I was talking to a few co-workers today..I was telling them that I am receiving my new Blackberry 'Red' Passport today. One of them asked how long have I had my Z10. I told them that it has been almost 2 years and as much as I love this phone I wanted to move onto something different and new. He started to play with my Z10 (he has a iphone5 ). He and most of my co-works give me grief almost on a daily bases that I am using a phone from a so-called dying company. Well then while he was fooling around with the Z10 an sms message came in. I proceeded to answer the message from my laptop and he says "How are you doing that" and I told this is the Blackberry Blend that I have installed on my laptop. It connects my phone to my laptop via wireless. And then showed him how I can access all my data, BBM, SMS, Calendar and contacts without taking my phone out of my pocket. Should of seen his jaw dropped. Priceless! He was thinking of getting the new iphone6 plus but now he can't wait to see the Passport before he makes any decisions.
    Way to go Blackberry!
    rarsen and devin266 like this.
    01-09-15 07:59 AM
    I am using it often. Sometimes it is easier than texting with my phone and I actually wait to do until I connect with blend !

Does still miss some features like hub attachments for example

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:05 AM
    Nice! Continue your hard work at marketing

What I also love with blend is that I can talk on the phone while sending texts. Double up the productivity. It is much easier than putting the speaker on the phone and texting while talking to someone.

Posted via CB10
    quadcells likes this.
    01-09-15 08:22 AM