Where is this best browser people speak of? I don't see it in my phone.

I have a browser that works great. That's only when it responds. I've noticed that it crashes often, and sometimes it just doesn't respond and go to websites like Google. (yes I tried clearing cookies/cache, restarting the phone, played with all the settings)

I regret buying a BlackBerry. BlackBerry, just stop being a company.

I certainly wouldn't trust them working on a space shuttle.

Posted via CB10
    taz323 and Fnen90 like this.
    06-26-13 04:08 PM
    Yawnarama

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z10
    jrohland, Rowan M, Bowlegz and 1 others like this.
    06-26-13 04:09 PM
    You know what OP
    You're daaaamn right

It's actually all a conspiracy man
    Everyone who has a BlackBerry is against you man
    Everyone on CB
    BlackBerry as a company
    MAN EVERYBODY

WE JUST WANTED YOUR ATTENTION MAN
    Abort mission fellow brethren and sisterenrenren, drop your BlackBerry's

We have failed our purpose
    Bowlegz and David Muir like this.
    06-26-13 04:11 PM
    Hmmmm.....

My Google works..... and I hope Blackberry are not working on the space shuttle. what a waste of money that would be... it has not flown in years

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z10
    npunk42 likes this.
    06-26-13 04:15 PM
    You know what OP
    You're daaaamn right

Everyone on CB
    BlackBerry as a company
    MAN EVERYBODY

Amen!!
    millwright40 likes this.
    06-26-13 04:15 PM
    I know right, my BlackBerry Storm had the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    npunk42 likes this.
    06-26-13 04:16 PM
    I do think it's a good browser only when it works though. I have to use the universal search and then click onto the Google search from there as if I use the browser normally it's constantly frozen, it won't allow me to click on anything, the only thing I can do is zoom in and out.

Yes I have tried clearing cache, history, restarting device... everything

I hope they fix this in the next 10.1 update.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 04:19 PM
    I use the heck out of my BlackBerry browser - it's truly amazing. It's crashed a half dozen times since I've owned the phone, but all browsers crash, time to time.

If your browser is crashing all of the time, your phone has an issue.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 04:21 PM

I have a browser that works great. That's only when it responds. I've noticed that it crashes often, and sometimes it just doesn't respond and go to websites like Google. (yes I tried clearing cookies/cache, restarting the phone, played with all the settings)

Posted via CB10
    I saw you tinkering with some OS leaks earlier, and also most likely the browser that you are using (and bashing) right now is also a leaked version. I encountered problems too with some leaked version browser lately, and that exact issue fixed after loading other leaked version of browser.bar. Who knows if I'll find another issue with this current browser, it's just another leaked version anyway. All I know is my stock OFFICIAL browser I had before is mostly stable and rarely crashed.

Conclusion is one word: reflect.

Posted via CB10
    sklotz2000 likes this.
    06-26-13 04:33 PM
    I am using an official OS.

Others have mentioned that they have encountered the same problem. In fact I can get it to work again. I just have to do a lot of work or invest some time on it just so I can use the damn browser.

A lot of you guys are such fan boys. Yeah sure it's a BlackBerry forum. But you guys are no different than ios, or droid users.

At first I used to think people who complain about their problems with their phone were just idiots and making up the phone resetting itself story. It's not so fun when it actually happens to you. My phone has not rebooted on its own yet, but I'm now slowly seeing other people's frustration.

Posted via CB10
    Novaone likes this.
    06-26-13 04:55 PM
    You work on a space shuttle?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 04:59 PM

Others have mentioned that they have encountered the same problem. In fact I can get it to work again. I just have to do a lot of work or invest some time on it just so I can use the damn browser.

A lot of you guys are such fan boys. Yeah sure it's a BlackBerry forum. But you guys are no different than ios, or droid users.

At first I used to think people who complain about their problems with their phone were just idiots and making up the phone resetting itself story. It's not so fun when it actually happens to you. My phone has not rebooted on its own yet, but I'm now slowly seeing other people's frustration.

Posted via CB10
    So you're basically saying that because my BlackBerry works perfectly without any problems that makes me a fanboy?

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    06-26-13 05:00 PM
    "QNX so stable that space technology relies on them"

Posted via CB10
    mphillips828 likes this.
    06-26-13 05:01 PM
    So you're basically saying that because my BlackBerry works perfectly without any problems that makes me a fanboy?

My z10 is a Leafs fan

I had that exact attitude when my below z10 was doing what it should.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:02 PM
    Vgorous seems to be having difficulty making his browser work, despite no one else having the same problem. Hmmm.... and then he wants BlackBerry to stop being a company because of what sure smells like his idiosyncratic issues.

I see.

Well, Vgorous, don't be surprised if no one listens to you. I for one have zero problem with the browser and have seen it kick the **** of both the Android and iPhone devices repeatedly.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:03 PM
    Vgorous seems to be having difficulty making his browser work, despite no one else having the same problem. Hmmm.... and then he wants BlackBerry to stop being a company because of what sure smells like his idiosyncratic issues.

I see.

Well, Vgorous, don't be surprised if no one listens to you. I for one have zero problem with the browser and have seen it kick the **** of both the Android and iPhone devices repeatedly.

Posted via CB10
    Hi boy,

You should thoroughly scan through the front page of this sub forum.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not everyone is a fanboy, but you're not giving us much to work with. Stop ranting and start describing the problem in detail, along with your device information and what has been done to it recently.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:07 PM
    Qnx on the space shuttle? Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:12 PM
    Not everyone is a fanboy, but you're not giving us much to work with. Stop ranting and start describing the problem in detail, along with your device information and what has been done to it recently.

Posted via CB10
    This.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-pages-822120/

Eventually, I can get it to work. But I noticed every time it happens, it takes a few more tries to get it to work.

I shouldn't have to be doing this. They have lots to improve in this OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:13 PM
    In fact I can get it to work again. I just have to do a lot of work or invest some time on it just so I can use the damn browser.
    After reading this in your reply, I'm not sure what your concern is then?? Just fix it and stfu!
    06-26-13 05:22 PM
    What os version are you using?

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-26-13 05:45 PM
    I do have some browser issues that OP is talking about it will stop responding for about 10 seconds or longer than kinda kick back to life and often my back button completely disappears that's a pita because I have to lose what ever site I'm on and close and reopen. Other than that I love my Z10.
    06-26-13 05:54 PM
    You know what OP
    You're daaaamn right

Everyone on CB
    BlackBerry as a company
    MAN EVERYBODY

Sshhhhhhh! Hey don't tell him!!!! Jeez it was suppost to be a secret! Grrr dropping blackberry.....yawn.......Zzzzzzzz

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 06:05 PM
    Your previous posts clearly state that you've been installing leaks (more than one).

Now you post on the forum that you're having issues and blame the BlackBerry browser.

Are you expecting everyone to feel sorry for you now?

Why did you start 2 threads today just to bash the BB10 browser?

If you need attention, walk upstairs and cry to your mother.
    npunk42 and bradu1 like this.
    06-26-13 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mine works fine. None of the problems you suggested have I experienced. My Z10 is a Verizon stl-4 that doesn't random reboot, freeze, the battery can go all day into the next. No problems on this end.
    I hope this helps.
    sklotz2000 likes this.
    06-26-13 06:10 PM
38 12