I don't know what happened when I upgraded to my Z10 from my Torch 9800 but I no longer get an email telling me of my purchasers, like I had with my Torch 9800.

Wouldn't it be easier if BlackBerry App World added a feature to help solve this problem.

BlackBerry App World Payments-bb-payment-option.png

Am sure these features would be an asset to our BB APPWORLD.
    At the moment the only reference I get, is when I look into my bank statements, and this is not enough proof of my purchase when in need of a refund.

I do hope BlackBerry App World would consider this.

Jtv
    12-15-13 06:16 AM
    You don't get a confirmation email anymore and it would be a good idea for you to redact the personal information in your screen shot please!

Take the pic and edit it by drawing a blackline through the personal information!
    12-15-13 07:05 AM
    You don't get a confirmation email anymore and it would be a good idea for you to redact the personal information in your screen shot please!

Take the pic and edit it by drawing a blackline through the personal information!
    When I purchase through BBWorld, I charge it through my carrier and always get a confirmation email.
    Maybe it depends on your payment method.

Also if it's web based email, like Gmail or Hotmail, you might want to check that they aren't going to your junk mail

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-15-13 07:21 AM
    When I purchase through BBWorld, I charge it through my carrier and always get a confirmation email.

Also if it's web based email, like Gmail or Hotmail, you might want to check that they aren't going to your junk mail

Same here. I get not only an e-mail, but also a text letting me know about the purchase for double security.

Posted from my Z10 using CB10.
    12-15-13 07:28 AM
    I use a cc and I get a text and an email from Bb in regards to the purchase.
    12-15-13 08:55 AM
    I get an email confirmation. I can generally hear the alert almost immediately after I complete the purchase. While I use Paypal, it is linked to a different email. The confirmation comes to my BBID email. I also get the paypal confirmation, too.
    12-15-13 09:15 AM
    I purchase through my carrier, and I always get an email almost immediately. Usually before download is complete. Don't get a text though, but email is sufficient for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 09:43 AM
    Thanks Jaydee5699, I only realised after I posted it that details was included.
    I'll see if I can edit it on the PC, as I can't find this feature on my phone here.

Jtv
    12-15-13 11:11 AM
    Check the spam folder on your email.
    12-15-13 12:03 PM
    Thanks Jaydee5699, I only realised after I posted it that details was included.
    I'll see if I can edit it on the PC, as I can't find this feature on my phone here.

Jtv
    Jaydee5699 has misinformed you, I'm sure it was not intentional.
    Please read the other posts as well as my previous one, which have all confirmed that the email receipts for app purchases are still sent.

Like I said, try checking your junk mail or spam folder on the email account that you use for your BBID

curvezzz likes this.
    12-15-13 01:02 PM
    I use my cc and I do get email confirmation always

You are now in my Bingo Book
    12-15-13 01:56 PM
    MiSsY
    Thank you for the info, I have read but I know I got to follow the stepping stones through.
    I was thinking, why would BlackBerry App World have a refund page and policy when asking for an order number in

BlackBerry App World Payments-img_00001011.png

Am sure the order number would be sent somewhere in order to retrieve a refund.
    Each must go hand in hand, so to speak.

Jtv
    12-15-13 07:25 PM
    I have tried to purchase through my credit card & through the carrier & I get an immediate confirmation too. Check the email settings in your Blackberry App World & your PayPal as well. It might be sent to another email registered there.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:33 PM
    MiSsY
    Thank you for the info, I have read but I know I got to follow the stepping stones through.
    I was thinking, why would BlackBerry App World have a refund page and policy when asking for an order number in

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001011.png 
Views:	301 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	230317

Am sure the order number would be sent somewhere in order to retrieve a refund.
    Each must go hand in hand, so to speak.

Jtv
    Yup and that order number comes in the confirmation email, which is what we've all said, we've all confirmed that you do get a confirmation email.
    Check the email address you've used for your BBID, it will be your BBID username, that is where your confirmation email is sent by default.
    You can check it via your settings and then go to BlackBerry ID
    OR
    Browse to blackberry.com/bbid
    Login, go to account details, make sure next to email status it says confirmed.

If all of that is in order, then the mail is being blocked as junk mail or spam.
    Login to the mail account, through a browser, go to the spam/junk folder and find one of the confirmation emails and add the email address to your safe list or mark as not junk.
    This should solve it for you

12-16-13 04:12 AM
    If it wasn't for your ideas concerning my problem, I would not of found out my problem is a lot deeper.

As I said from the beginning, when I had my BB Torch 9800, I had some problems with my account, with BlackBerry App World, Protect and ID.

I contacted all who I could including my provider, who helped recreate my ID.

This ID had followed me and my account was recognised to my email account, but I also had an BlackBerry email account which was created on my Torch.

It's going to get confusing from here on!

When I upgraded to my Z10, according to it, the same BB ID is on this phone right now.

I have just tried to recreate my BlackBerry email account with the offer of my mail to be directed to the said email I have always designated.

Problem 1, when asked to reset my password, only my BlackBerry email address is recognised.
    As I have not had the chance to enter this account on this phone since I upgraded, I have never sorted this problem again as what I went through on my Torch.
    This I found was an impossibility getting help and the only direction achieved, was to make new accounts which makes my BlackBerry ID out of sync with my BB Protection and my BB APPWORLD.

Problem 2, I have just entered my designated email address into the BB ID login page, and guess what; I gained entry.
    You may feel that it's all good now that am in, but a new problem has risen.
    Everything seems alright, until you come to my screen name, one I have never seen before ever.
    I have never had an email in my designated email account, confirm that I have ever had this screen name and account, and by habit, if this ever occurred; I would of created a folder just for this subject.

I can see my problem before I start and whether the help comes from my provider or from RIM BlackBerry, something as I can see to simply sync my accounts and clean it up, is not going to be done.

I am currently studying for a degree and I really got no time to continue my search for help.
    My Study is online and it is my phone that gives me my internet connection, I cannot afford to be dismantling anything, accounts details and so forth.

I hope I am not being to brash, as I love my BB and getting the chance to partake in any developments.

I hope this will help future clients.

Jtv
    12-16-13 08:17 PM
    If it wasn't for your ideas concerning my problem, I would not of found out my problem is a lot deeper.

As I said from the beginning, when I had my BB Torch 9800, I had some problems with my account, with BlackBerry App World, Protect and ID.

I contacted all who I could including my provider, who helped recreate my ID.

This ID had followed me and my account was recognised to my email account, but I also had an BlackBerry email account which was created on my Torch.

It's going to get confusing from here on!

When I upgraded to my Z10, according to it, the same BB ID is on this phone right now.

I have just tried to recreate my BlackBerry email account with the offer of my mail to be directed to the said email I have always designated.

Problem 1, when asked to reset my password, only my BlackBerry email address is recognised.
    As I have not had the chance to enter this account on this phone since I upgraded, I have never sorted this problem again as what I went through on my Torch.
    This I found was an impossibility getting help and the only direction achieved, was to make new accounts which makes my BlackBerry ID out of sync with my BB Protection and my BB APPWORLD.

Problem 2, I have just entered my designated email address into the BB ID login page, and guess what; I gained entry.
    You may feel that it's all good now that am in, but a new problem has risen.
    Everything seems alright, until you come to my screen name, one I have never seen before ever.
    I have never had an email in my designated email account, confirm that I have ever had this screen name and account, and by habit, if this ever occurred; I would of created a folder just for this subject.

I can see my problem before I start and whether the help comes from my provider or from RIM BlackBerry, something as I can see to simply sync my accounts and clean it up, is not going to be done.

I am currently studying for a degree and I really got no time to continue my search for help.
    My Study is online and it is my phone that gives me my internet connection, I cannot afford to be dismantling anything, accounts details and so forth.

I hope I am not being to brash, as I love my BB and getting the chance to partake in any developments.

I hope this will help future clients.

Jtv
    Ok well first things first, the BlackBerry email address is going to cause problems, since you don't use BIS on a BB10 device.
    So that would be the first thing, change that email address, you can't use it anymore.

Your carrier advising you to make a new BBID was probably not your best bet, because those ID's can't be synced, so what you've downloaded using either ID is linked to that BBID and you can't use more then one ID on a device at a time.

Do you still have the torch or have you sold it? Because it sounds like some else is using the ID now.
    Can you access both of the BBID'S you created from the site? Can see the email addresses that either are linked too?
    Sorry if you've answered this all but I'm just trying to understand, and it was a bit confusing.

Those accounts can't be synced and your carrier should have advised you that BBID'S can't be synced before telling you to create a new account.

This issue is certainly fixable though, just need to sort out the BBID and email issue.
    FireChest is an excellent resource for backing up your device.
    Whether you want to go through all the necessary steps to ensure everything is resolved completely or not, I think you'll find it to be an extremely useful tool

12-17-13 05:12 AM
    I get confirmations all the time via email. And no offense but this seems to be more user error than a blame it on BlackBerry per the OP'S original post. I see this a lot on this site. Good luck and I hope u get it sorted out and non of ur information has been compromised.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10
    12-17-13 08:40 AM
    Dear MiSsY
    I haven't read all your last text, but you have touched a spot, a nerve when you mentioned, "someone else is using it "; yes I lost it at a hall my friends were having a function at.
    I have been back several times and it has not been found.
    I believed that I had wiped it clean from my BlackBerry Protect, but a lot of information must of still been on it for them to keep it opened.
    The loss of it was two weeks close to my upgrade.

I think that is the most proable chance.

I am now in contact with BlackBerry and I will inform them now of this probability.

Thanks MiSsY

Jtv
    12-18-13 09:42 PM
    Dear MiSsY
    I haven't read all your last text, but you have touched a spot, a nerve when you mentioned, "someone else is using it "; yes I lost it at a hall my friends were having a function at.
    I have been back several times and it has not been found.
    I believed that I had wiped it clean from my BlackBerry Protect, but a lot of information must of still been on it for them to keep it opened.
    The loss of it was two weeks close to my upgrade.

I think that is the most proable chance.

I am now in contact with BlackBerry and I will inform them now of this probability.

Thanks MiSsY

Jtv
    Your welcome

But just in case if it is a case of this person using your BBID On the device, you should be able to reset the details and password of the BBID and it will then not be accessible to the other person.
    But it does sound like something has gone very wrong.
    Let us know how you come along with this.

Last edited by MiSsY_; 12-22-13 at 02:05 AM.
    12-21-13 03:10 PM
    I will do MiSsY

Z10 Jtv
    12-21-13 06:22 PM

I find using payment through carrier works the best. To be safe I don't save my password just in case my kids fond something they like. . .

Z10 on Telus
    12-21-13 07:01 PM