I don't know if it is just me or the same for others in Indonesia...
    But I have been experiencing problems with the APP World, starting from slow response to crashing...
    Now for sure there is another person that has the same problem, my sister...

Hopefully BlackBerry guys in the office do read on some of these posts, and hopefully that this is one of them...
    I have a feeling that it may be because of the provider, to cause the slow response in the APP World...
    For the crashing part, I am going to try to reinstall my phone, and see what happens..
    All I'm saying is that BlackBerry... You need to pay attention to these things, because for me may not be too big of a deal, but for some it is probably a huge turn off!

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    10-29-14 10:22 PM
    yeap, it's happening right here in our country (unfortunately...) and i've been experiencing this issue as well for the last couple of months from my Z30. seems the only carrier which is 'free' from this "BBW-gate" is 3, the rest (Telkomsel/Indosat/XL) are having this issue while we are trying to connect to BBW.

i've complained about this by tweeting Michael Clewley at BlackBerry and this morning, I received an email from one of his colleagues which is from the BBW department. They are aware of this issue as seems some connection info are found to be messed up hence those error messages appear on our phones, it's not our phone's fault, this is solely from the carrier and they will do everything they can to contact our "BIG 3" to get this s**t resolved as this is such a very inconvenient one.

In the meantime, if you need to access BBW, simply hook your Z10 to any available wifi (if you're on Telkomsel like me, always be alert of any flashzone-seamless wifi anywhere you go as it's spreading rapidly, thank God!) and you'll pretty much be alright.

CB Team, please help us.

BLACKBERRY team, please resolve this!
    10-29-14 10:31 PM
    Yup many of my indonesians experience the same thing looks like carriers fault to me hope they improve their services

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-29-14 10:44 PM
    Ooh nice!!! You got a fairly quick reply from your tweet!
    Good Customer Service!

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    10-30-14 11:34 PM