Have any one else experience this so far I had a couple automatic restarts and also if u use waze in 3D mode it crashes and restarts I reloaded the Os and apps backup and switched waze to 2D didn't get a restart yet but it froze @ the hud once n I had to reboot

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:05 PM
    Mine froze and rebooted in Wave today too. It got stuck in landscape mode, then just stopped. Next thing I knew, I saw BlackBerry on the screen and it turned black.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:17 PM
    I meant Waze.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:18 PM
    I purchased Z10 at Verizon on Friday. Since then the phone has rebooted on its own between 2 and 5 times a day. It doesn't seem to matter if I'm doing at thing or if it is sitting there idle. Doesn't seem to matter if plug into USB port connected to blackberry link or to a wall charger. I can't make it happen and I can't stop it from happening. Verizon tech supported suggested a "Security Wipe" (essentially starting over) and try it for a day or two and if no change, exchange for a new phone. Also not that I only used Apps from Blackberry World - so side loading wasn't the cause either.
    04-03-13 08:21 PM
    Have any one else experience this so far I had a couple automatic restarts and also if u use waze in 3D mode it crashes and restarts I reloaded the Os and apps backup and switched waze to 2D didn't get a restart yet but it froze @ the hud once n I had to reboot

Posted via CB10
    If you use the Search function on this forum for "reboot", you will discover that you are not alone. Seems to be contained in the US? Carrier vs O/S.

See this thread > http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-issue-790724/
    04-03-13 08:23 PM
    Experienced twice in Waze so far, two days in a row. Entire system froze, unable to minimize or close app, then a reboot.

I'm concerned about this given the architecture of QNX is supposed to prevent it - especially since this is running inside the Android runtime environment.

- Posted in CB10 on The Incredible Z
    04-04-13 05:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    Many people have. Do a thread search. There are a Ton of threads on this subject.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-04-13 06:01 AM