BB10's Gesture based OS is easier to use versus iOS and Android. Multi-Tasking & pure gestures is the future for both productivity and ease of use. Eventually the competition will copy BB10, and here hoping BBRY protects there patents via a CAL.
    Reviewers which are suppose to be umm, "Tech Savvy" are morons if they rate BB10 low. It's just embarrassing themselves and the website.
    robhenry24 likes this.
    12-26-13 03:16 AM
    CNN can't do this, BlackBerry must sue them for slender if they put us on the worst list

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 07:40 AM
    Which hard gestures? r u nuts, this gestures r flawless, u can peep at any message from any app n go back to doing what ever u busy with, u can multitask and browse between apps with ease.
    UNFINISHED OS, r u ok? This OS is getting great updates like no one's business and u never get bored with all the changes cos it feels like a new phone all the time, u must stick to original OS if u having problems with leaks buddy if u even on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    Woah... Woah... buddy calm down!!!

I am just giving a side view of what they may include in the review(basically what reviews always include) basically the review team has only limited days and a dozen devices to test(unless if they used it for a long time) so they may find the bb10 gestures hard and they dont even do leaks so they don't even know what future holds for the os.Also posting this from my awesome z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:03 AM
    im betting that its on the failures of 2013. bb was technically a failure this year...unsold handsets, stores refusing to stock them, mobile employees warning people how obsolete the phone is, awful marketing ie none at all, alicia keys..., thorsten and all the layoffs, MASSIVE stock drop, billions lost, lack of updates etc...

all of this aside, i STILL love my bb. cannot let it go. my iphones are still in my drawer unused... so thank god for sachesi and koz for us to be able to grab the latest OS's and apk/bars.
    12-26-13 08:23 AM
    Seriously bro, Google is your friend....or at least the search feature on practically every website.

From two days ago.
    2013's worst in tech - Video - Technology
    Donvald and SteelGreek like this.
    12-26-13 08:28 AM
    oh GOD those two pedestals coming up from the floor with the dry ice is STILL cringe worthy....
    Donvald likes this.
    12-26-13 08:41 AM
    Well I had to because both Erin Bernnet (sp) and Piers Morgan are both die hard BlackBerry users and I'm sure CNN is an Enterprise customer (don't quote me)

Posted via CB10
    As far as I remember Erin Burnett still loves BB. Don't know about Piers Morgan though.

Edit: Piers seems to still be supportive, although possibly sounds a bit frustrated.

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/stat...35305252237313

Erin is using her Q I think.

http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...to-go-private/
    12-26-13 08:42 AM
    Seriously bro, Google is your friend....or at least the search feature on practically every website.

From two days ago.
    2013's worst in tech - Video - Technology
    The clip points out BBRY had a rough year. Hard to argue.
    12-26-13 08:45 AM
    BB10's Gesture based OS is easier to use versus iOS and Android.
    I disagree with this statement. I'll base my comment mostly on Android, as it has been a while since I used iOS on a regular basis. The BB10 OS is different from iOS and Android, but not easier or harder in most cases. There is more to the BB10 OS than gestures. Just arranging apps in alphabetical order is a chore on BB10, versus a simple menu option on Android. Maintaining order among the recently used apps requires continual manual effort versus setting a homescreen once with your preferred apps and widgets in Android.

Learning a set of predetermined and unchangeable gestures is what is required in BB10, but an Android user can choose which gestures he wants to use by choosing different keyboards and launchers. This allows the user to choose something that is natural for him/her rather than learn something that one set of software designers decided was best.

The list of differences goes on and on, but determining that BB10 is an easier OS is just establishing an opinion. It is not a universal fact.
    Donvald, Drew808 and WorkStation 0 like this.
    12-26-13 08:47 AM
    as far as i know, piers wont use any phone other than a bb. he's always been a supporter 1000%

As far as I remember Erin Burnett still loves BB. Don't know about Piers Morgan though.

Edit: Piers seems to still be supportive, although possibly sounds a bit frustrated.

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/stat...35305252237313

Erin is using her Q I think.

Apple breaks record, BlackBerry plans to go private – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs
    12-26-13 09:01 AM
    i think Erin is pretty supportive too.

Isn't that a Q in her hand?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-26-13 09:05 AM
    100% BB10 will be in the worst, Can't see how you can even ask that.
    12-26-13 09:20 AM
    No the app gap is not canceled out by side loading.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:39 AM
    Mostly about the stock and a little about how BB10 didn't save the company

Posted Via CB10 via Z10 via BB10
    12-26-13 09:49 AM
    BB10's Gesture based OS is easier to use versus iOS and Android. Multi-Tasking & pure gestures is the future for both productivity and ease of use. Eventually the competition will copy BB10, and here hoping BBRY protects there patents via a CAL.
    Reviewers which are suppose to be umm, "Tech Savvy" are morons if they rate BB10 low. It's just embarrassing themselves and the website.
    What aspect of BB10 do you think the competition will copy and why? The competition (assuming you mean Apple, Samsung, Motorolla etc) each have outsold BB10 by a landslide so it would be interesting to see why you think they would ever want to follow the last placed OEM in the smartphone market.
    12-26-13 10:34 AM
    Who knows?

Maybe BlackBerry threw some PR money their way to get featured as a "Best".

A LOT of today's "Best/Top" lists can be easily manipulated by money. Columnist or researchers have data to show that their polls are relevant to consumers and can influence a purchasing decision. They pitch to companies and try to get them to purchase a spot.

It's how they make money. It's similar to purchasing an advert spot.
    12-26-13 10:40 AM
    App gap is canceled out by side load or better yet direct apk download. And everyone of us had to learn the gestures. It was brand new and had nothing to do with legacy os so those who find it hard are technically challenged imo.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    The app gap isn't even close to being cancelled. My brother who owns a Q10 has no idea what sideloading is and when I explained to him that he could have android apps on his BBry his response: "If I want android apps I'd rather get a Samsung" is likely the sentiment that most consumers will have.
    12-26-13 10:40 AM
    The app gap isn't even close to being cancelled. My brother who owns a Q10 has no idea what sideloading is and when I explained to him that he could have android apps on his BBry his response: "If I want android apps I'd rather get a Samsung" is likely the sentiment that most consumers will have.
    Tell him to hold on to his q10 a little longer you know about the upcoming update right.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:44 AM
    Who knows?

Maybe BlackBerry threw some PR money their way to get featured as a "Best".

A LOT of today's "Best/Top" lists can be easily manipulated by money. Columnist or researchers have data to show that their polls are relevant to consumers and can influence a purchasing decision. They pitch to companies and try to get them to purchase a spot.

It's how they make money. It's similar to purchasing an advert spot.
    Something tells me that didn't come out exactly how you intended it to.

Sent from a smartphone of my choosing.
    12-26-13 10:47 AM
    Tell him to hold on to his q10 a little longer you know about the upcoming update right.

Posted via CB10
    What does an update have to do with apps? 10.2 won't magically help apps appear unless BBRY taps into Google Play. Which there's speculation, but I'm not buying it.
    12-26-13 10:49 AM
    Something tells me that didn't come out exactly how you intended it to.

Sent from a smartphone of my choosing.
    No...I meant what I said.

Chen is shaking things up with a different mindset. There's been more PR anouncements and letters since he took office than the first 6 months of Thor coming on board. I mean...who know's right?
    12-26-13 10:52 AM
    No the app gap is not canceled out by side loading.

Posted via CB10
    This comment encapsulates the misunderstanding of the real world market dynamics so pervasive on CrackBerry perfectly.
    12-26-13 10:57 AM
    the general public doesn't know, want or care about sideloads,,, it's still just a workaround for what should be native apps,,, people want to buy a phone, turn it on, & have what they want to be there & work properly...
    It's true. Its a part of the dumbing down of society. BlackBerry is more for technical users. Where apple is simple and doesn't let you do ****! BlackBerry is doing a better job of merging the two world's. Keep it simple for the brain washed drones (aka the apple and droid users) but still allow us to side load and have a powerful, useful machine. Not sure if this makes sense, but I know what I mean.
    As for the app gap and gestures. The average person doesn't want to take the time to learn these things. They are too busy watching the kardashians and trying to keep up with whatever is popular and cool. Which right now I see the market swinging from apple towards driod (more specifically samsung). BlackBerry needs to do a better job of catering to these people, while sticking to their roots of business minded and technical people.
    Ok I'm off my soapbox now.
    Oh and one last thing, BlackBerry really needs to learn to market better!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:07 AM
    What does an update have to do with apps? 10.2 won't magically help apps appear unless BBRY taps into Google Play. Which there's speculation, but I'm not buying it.
    With 10.2.1 you can directly install apk files and important apps such as Google map,youtube,netflix and many other with 99.9% success on your phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:08 AM
    App gap is canceled out by side load or better yet direct apk download. And everyone of us had to learn the gestures. It was brand new and had nothing to do with legacy os so those who find it hard are technically challenged imo.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    LOL! The gestures came naturally to me. I just got to stop trying to do them on my tablet.
    12-26-13 11:16 AM
135 1234 ...