04-15-13 09:43 PM
30 12
tools
    I did read the entire thread - I always do. Anyway I removed everything and dled MeeBirthday to get all the birthdays in my calendar. I don't understand why this is not done automatically

Posted via CB10
    Probably wasn't considered important by the development team for initial release .

If people want it (I do) then we need to make the case for it to BlackBerry. If BlackBerry deems that reboot issues or battery life issues come first, even though I don't have those issues, I am okay with waiting for them to get around to it.

IMHO the case should just be a statement of why it it is necessary for you. Refrain from bringing emotion or legacy Blackberries or even other phones into the request. The more people to post this way increases the "Pain Index" on an enhancement request to BlackBerry, which is a way of saying that BlackBerry sees the pain experienced by their customers in daily life with the hardware and OS.

The best place is in the BlackBerry Forums on their support site. CrackBerry.com can also write an article and host a poll to help communicate the case for the feature, as they have done with the multiple alarm feature.

Heading over to BlackBerry.com to see if birthday reminders have already been requested.....

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-11-13 11:01 AM
    Didn't work for me either and I didn't realize this problem til today when I almost forgot my nephews bday. Who knows how many birthdays I've forgotten since I got my Z10.

Please help need to have this fixed

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 11:12 AM
    I don't see birthday calendar either.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 11:38 AM
    Didn't work for me either and I didn't realize this problem til today when I almost forgot my nephews bday. Who knows how many birthdays I've forgotten since I got my Z10.

Please help need to have this fixed

Posted via CB10
    Dl MeeBirthday - it's free and totally did the job for me. I can't remember birthdays either.

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    04-12-13 12:29 PM
    Dl MeeBirthday - it's free and totally did the job for me. I can't remember birthdays either.

Posted via CB10
    Worked for me, wish BB had included this automatically.
    04-15-13 09:43 PM
30 12