HI guys,

Here is the situation, when I put Z10 in my pocket of my pants, which the screen next to my leg. When there is a phone call come, you will never hear or feel Vibration!

When I get home, I do 5 times tests, 4 of 5 I never hear, only one time is okay,

It seems that BB10 have a function, when a phone call come, you touch the screen, the ring will be muted, it's a perfect function when it works in ok.

I think this is an unacceptable function bug, and I think my way to use Z10 is a very common use. I would like to ask you guys, if you ever met this, how can I avoid this, how can I send my situation to RIM?

Looking forward to your opinions!
    09-12-13 10:19 AM
    Buy a sleeve for it.

You shouldn't be leaving a bare phone in a pocket in the first place unless you hate having a not-beat-to-crap screen.

-Chris-
    09-12-13 11:44 AM
    Well I posted something and then reread your post. My comment was invalid. Sorry for the extra post.
    09-12-13 12:45 PM
    Thanks for your advise, however, I don't used to get a sleeve for my phone
    09-13-13 07:46 AM
    One thing that may help or you may already do this is when you place it in your pocket place the screen facing away from your leg.
    09-13-13 08:20 AM
    One thing that may help or you may already do this is when you place it in your pocket place the screen facing away from your leg.
    And with that, put the phone in upside down so the speaker is blasting out of your pocket, and not in.

All in all, could this just be a corrupt OS? Have you tried reloading device software?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:30 AM
    Thanks for your advise, however, I don't used to get a sleeve for my phone
    Then don't cry about the phone having a "bug".

The phone doesn't have a bug - it's 100% user error.

I think RIM would find it unacceptable if you were to submit that issue to them and waste their time.

-Chris-
    der_mit likes this.
    09-13-13 09:38 AM