Sometimes when I watch this kind of video, just couldn't help wondering why people with huge flaw in their logic can talk on US television and everyone else (around the table) would just watch it happen.

This guy talks about that only Apple and Sumsang are making money in this market while everyone else are losing including MS... and then goes to say he don't know how BBRY can make money... to support his view that BBRY will not make it

But BBRY IS making money!

WTF?!
    They are not making any money on the new BB10 device...that would be next to impossible at this stage.
    I think what he is saying is that if companies like LG, HTC, Sony-Ericsson, etc...cannot make money then it will be a very difficult uphill battle for BB...
    Why do you think he is wrong?

I would add that MS to the list of companies making money....they are not making much if any on WP8 but they are making apparently more than most off Android and patent agreements on per device sales.
    03-30-13 02:16 PM
    I totally agree. Their articles are so biased you can taste it. And talk about their unprofessional site. Have you read the comments on BGR? Someone really needs to clean it up there. They let people state anything and I mean anything they want and how they want it. You have people literally trashing each other in a truely deplorable way and they just let it happen. At least other media sources have rules and try to control it in some fashion.

I don't know why any other media sources take these guys seriously.. really!
    Most blogs are here to make money by clicks...look at the verge who have turned into clickbait central...
    This site is also here to make money off of you...make no mistake
    03-30-13 02:18 PM
102 ... 345