04-21-15 08:48 AM
27 12
tools
    Hey guys, I ordered a Z10 from those guys on Feb 5th, they said itd be sent via UPS and that it would take 4-5 days for it to arrive. They also said shipping would start on the first week of february.

Thing is, they havent provided me with a tracking number and havent answered my emails since the 6th, this is the last one I got:

"Dear Customer

We ve got the stock and orders are being shipped according to the Pre-order list. We are hopeful to notify you about your order process very soon.

Best Regards
    CanadaGSM Team"

Anyone else ordered it? Experiences? Advice?
    anon(3862672) likes this.
    02-09-13 10:59 AM
    Why not call them? They do have a toll free number...
    02-09-13 01:27 PM
    Yeah, I think I'll shoot them a call!
    Thanks bro. Anybody's got an experience with them you wouldn't mind sharing?
    02-09-13 08:53 PM
    I think I purchased on the 2nd of Feb. Sent multiple Emails, no reply at all. Called and spoke with a woman three times. Each time the delivery date gets pushed back until today. Now, they won't even answer the phone. On the third attempt today, I was sent to voicemail after the first ring. Has anyone received a Z10 from these people??
    FrankIAm likes this.
    02-12-13 04:14 PM
    Frank,
    I ordered a z10 from them , a preorder third week of january and when i ordered and prepaid she said I would have it the very first week of february.
    Well, she wont give me a tracking number and keeps telling me its shipping out and now no one answers the phones or anything. I am putting it to my card as fraud and doing a charge back. I think they are a scam sad to say.When i spoke to her the other day I heard kids in the background so its not a store
    I think we both got taken

Bob
    FrankIAm likes this.
    02-12-13 06:26 PM
    i have having the same issue and same thing, now no one even answers the phones
    02-12-13 06:27 PM
    Worst company ever. Paid $50 for an unlock code. Didn't work, sent the video in and they pretty much told me to take a hike

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    FrankIAm likes this.
    02-12-13 06:31 PM
    Frank,

I did a little more research on this company and their address. Seems like he runs alot of website, sn traders,gsm cell phone assessories, si1ence.
    All of these are listed under the address of 1325 eglinton ave e, unit 213, mississauga, ontario. Owned by a guy named Naveed Qureshi and Nabeel Ahmed.
    lots of complaints online if you dig a little bit
    FrankIAm likes this.
    02-12-13 06:48 PM
    Unfortunately your only recourse is to file with the Better Business Bureau in Mississauga Ontario and see if they can help you...or try and find a bunch of others he has taken money from and file with the local Police in Mississauga. Hope you get your phones...hate crooks.
    02-12-13 08:39 PM
    I guess that is $850 out the door. I'll try with my bank, but I'm betting I'm screwed. How/Why did Crackberry.com promote this company if they had this history?
    02-12-13 10:54 PM
    Holly molly! So I'm not the only one! Any updates, guys? I'm still waiting.. But I dont think I will now.. Man, I hope I get my money back in case this is a scam.
    The only thing I've got is a lot of "soon"s

Edit: Arent we covered by paypal in case of fraud?

Hate to say it, but this seems (is) the guy we "bought" our phones from:
    Ripoff Report | SN Traders | Complaint Review: 953885
    Last edited by FrankIAm; 02-13-13 at 12:25 AM.
    02-13-13 12:01 AM
    Yes, you are covered by PayPal if they don't deliver. Check the PayPal website for an exact time period, but I think it is 30 days.

FrankIAm likes this.
    02-13-13 12:20 AM
    Yeah, Already sent a complaint. Will report back with the answer.
    02-13-13 02:15 AM
    I had to threaten with my attorney, but I got an email that I am getting a refund...we'll see. Either way, I filed them as fraud with my bank. They advised they had had complaints previously. Best of luck guys, but beware of this company.
    02-13-13 08:59 PM
    Damn. It had to be the hard way. Dispute via paypal filed in the early morning and refund directly from them in the evening. This time, they didnt delay anything, they didnt even answer the complaint, just gave me my money back. Huh.
    Beware, guys.
    02-13-13 09:05 PM
    Happy you guys got your money back.
    02-14-13 08:32 AM
    Sounds like PayPal had a number of complaints in that case. Turnaround time is usually much longer than that. I am glad to hear you got your money back.

02-14-13 06:52 PM
    They refunded my money, so I'm all good - minus headaches.
    02-15-13 10:39 PM
    Been waiting 2 days for the refund to show on my card. Can't wait to get that money back. I'm not buying my Z10 until I get it.
    This time, I'm flying to Toronto. Yes, I want it THAT bad.
    02-15-13 10:53 PM
    They just refunded my unlock codes. I got an email from PayPal say thing they are having a lot of disputed purchase from this person. So I can imagine you will be refunded soon or he'll actually send you the phone

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 10:33 AM
    I don't know how some people sleep comfortably at night. Glad you guys got your money back.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 05:08 AM
    and for this reason, and reason alone, I'll deal only directly from carrier stores... I won't even try Pacific Mall.... Lesson learned I hope...
    02-20-13 06:21 AM
    You guys need to file a complaint with PayPal it takes two seconds and your money will be back to you asap

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 12:21 PM
    I don't wanna generalize but buying anything from Toronto specially with a brown man's name is nothing hut trouble. I bought some things from a website and later found out. They were fraudulent. Called PayPal and got my money back.

If you do a little look around and buy from trusted sources. This crappie will avoided.

Glad you guys got your $$$ back.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky likes this.
    02-20-13 12:43 PM
    Well!

I always buy from CanadaGSM because they offer cheap rates, yes! the customer service via e-mail has not been promptly but i always got the Brand New Mobile with Good Price 1-2 Days delay doesn't matter to me if im getting valued thing with cheap rates. Thanks
    Which one are you? Naveed or the other guy!

One post on Crackberry and coincidentally it is in support of a clearly fraudulent company with a laundry list of complaints against them. Furthermore it's not that you purchased a phone from them, but that you "always" buy from them. Come on!

I'm doing some landscaping in my garden come spring. I'm thinking of putting in a water feature. Can I make arrangements with you to acquire the Brooklyn Bridge?

G

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    Last edited by crazigee; 02-06-14 at 04:47 PM.
    tpags and Marauder2 like this.
    02-06-14 04:33 PM
27 12