Any suggestions on purchasing a warranty for the z10. Is the At&t warranty worth it, or go for the squaretrade?
    04-12-13 08:43 PM
    Any suggestions on purchasing a warranty for the z10. Is the At&t warranty worth it, or go for the squaretrade?
    Cell Phone Warranties | Mack Worldwide Warranty
    04-12-13 09:44 PM
    I keep at&t insurance. It's a rip off, but to me the 24 hour turn around time is worth it and they replace lost and stolen devices. Only reasons I can think of.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:07 PM
    I dropped my AT&T insurance for best buy's geek squad insurance. 10 bucks a month. Unlimited replacements. No deductible! Only a 50 dollar deposit for a loaner phone if I need it.

Posted via my thumb using CB10
    T_Touch likes this.
    04-12-13 10:26 PM
    I dropped my AT&T insurance for best buy's geek squad insurance. 10 bucks a month. Unlimited replacements. No deductible! Only a 50 dollar deposit for a loaner phone if I need it.

Same. Never had problems getting my phone replaced through them.

~Timett, Son of Timett
    04-12-13 11:02 PM

This. I work for Best Buy and I have it. I love it. I've had to use it twice and it's convenient to not have to deal with deductibles. Granted, I don't have to pay a deposit for my loaner phone, but you get that deposit back, so it's a win win.
    04-12-13 11:24 PM
    Folks, this is a serious issue to me about any device warranty. This is where Apple has a huge edge, if I have a problem with an IPhone under apple care, I simply make a genius bar appointment and have a tech look at it and if it needs to be replace, they give you a new one.

No 10 dollars a month BS from Best Buy or some monthly insurance scam from T Mobile or AT&T with a high deductible.

BlackBerry needs to have a 1 year direct warranty repair like their competition has period. I should be able to take my defective device to a repair location and get a replacement right on the spot.

I should not have to pay an extra fee per month for something that should be included in the 600 I just paid for your product. Plain and simple. I hope the folks at the BlackBerry headquarters read this and take notice.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 04:16 AM
    Folks, this is a serious issue to me about any device warranty. This is where Apple has a huge edge, if I have a problem with an IPhone under apple care, I simply make a genius bar appointment and have a tech look at it and if it needs to be replace, they give you a new one.

No 10 dollars a month BS from Best Buy or some monthly insurance scam from T Mobile or AT&T with a high deductible.

BlackBerry needs to have a 1 year direct warranty repair like their competition has period. I should be able to take my defective device to a repair location and get a replacement right on the spot.

I should not have to pay an extra fee per month for something that should be included in the 600 I just paid for your product. Plain and simple. I hope the folks at the BlackBerry headquarters read this and take notice.

Posted via CB10
    From reading in the forums about other products, it seems that BlackBerry is good with sending out replacement products if you call them up. Beyond that one year it's good to have some type of coverage.

I can definitely attest to Apple's insurance. My friend has replaced her iPhone 5 at least five times since she bought it in October, but what happens when that one year limited warranty ends? Purchase Apple Care? idk
    04-16-13 09:13 AM