Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry Z10

48 78.69%
  • Samsung Galaxy S4

7 11.48%
  • iPhone 5S

6 9.84%
    Z10 is primarily to secure BBRY's 3rd place in the smartphone industry. The company tries to stay relevant in today's competitive environment.
    04-01-13 12:23 AM
    hardware specs aren't everything. OS and what it requires is everything.
    OS6 = 2011
    android taco sandwich, roast beef sandwich or what ever stupid name they are on now = 2011
    QNX = 2016 and beyond
    04-01-13 12:43 AM
    hardware specs aren't everything. OS and what it requires is everything.
    OS6 = 2011
    android taco sandwich, roast beef sandwich or what ever stupid name they are on now = 2011
    QNX = 2016 and beyond
    It's ice cream sandwich btw and the most recent is jelly bean.

Android sucks a lot and has many apps, half being ****.

Iphones suck cause they're overrated and have ok apps but hardware and software suck. It's because they're popular that everyone has them.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:22 AM
    From Kaspersky:
    The evolution of mobile malware in 2012 was a predominantly Android-related affair, with malware writers largely concentrating their efforts on the little green robot.
    The main reason the Android user is most vulnerable is the same reasons s a web designer I get frustrated. The user downloading and using everything and anything they can. No security checks, no trusts check and a lack of updating apps.
    Remember when every new web site had spinning things on the page like aliens had just landed and took over?
    Now a days you don't see too many sites like that (thank GOD!) anymore.
    However, I do see web users complaining that their sites don't work and when I look they have 5++ pages of things loaded on the site and then wonder why it runs slow!
    Or they are several versions behind in the updates.
    Same with cell phones and the same reason some like Androids (all the apps you can use) is the same reason Android users remain vulnerable more so than Black berry users.
    Apple has cut this risk somewhat with their app store control.
    IMHO
    Blackberry 98% 2011 technology and hardware
    iOS 99% 2007 software 99% 2012 hardware
    Android 100% 2013 software and hardware

Your post 100% bs

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    05-12-13 09:32 PM
    It got me thinking though... One of the reasons that i bought the Z10 was because of Blackberry's security... Android, on the other hand, is the king for malware viruses. So, am i exposed to these same malware viruses if I side-loaded some apps from the Google Play store?
    No... it's like having a virus written to infect windows trying to embed itself in a Linux environment

Kah
    05-12-13 09:40 PM
    these kinds of posts annoy me greatly. for

1. blackberry does not care about this constant spec race ( a fully optimised s4 processor is better than the un optimised 8 core in the sammy phone)

2. the z10 requires a larger top amd bottom bezel for gestures.

3. the user experience is what matters on bb10
    05-12-13 09:51 PM
    I voted our Z10 because it's just as good as we know with this first early release of the BB10 then it would only definitively be the best with a great development plan. Now BB must unleash the developers... and push BB10 over the competitors, just that.

P.S: The S4 is awesome, of course but as usual it misses the quality of HTC's ONE.
    05-12-13 09:57 PM
    these kinds of posts annoy me greatly. for

1. blackberry does not care about this constant spec race ( a fully optimised s4 processor is better than the un optimised 8 core in the sammy phone)
    I think BB10 cares VERY much about the specs race. They might not be bending over backwards to shoot themselves in the foot by trying to keep up with the mobile space monsters, but the BBRY team has to be concerned with specs. Respectfully, anything else is just spin.

In other words, don't confuse "not reasonably being able to at this time" with "we can, but don't want to."
    05-12-13 10:32 PM
33 12