I applied Skinomi TechSkin to my Z10 and it is fantastic. Completely transparent, no nasty orange peel effect, and it feels like glass under my fingers. All three cutouts are correctly positioned and the full glass front is covered, so no interference with any swipe gestures.

I had the same screen protector on my previous phone, a Nokia N9. Flawless performance on that phone, too.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 12:12 PM
    I have always gone back to the Zagg shield because of an incident I had with a screwdriver, without the shield my glass would have been toast. My son has also had several bike wrecks and aside from damage to the shield, the phone glass was still in perfect condition.

I have used them on the bold, 4 torches, and several other phones (I am pretty rough on phones, my son too). All we had to do was replace the shield (which is free), and live with the case scratches.

When I got my Z, I wouldn't leave the store without it... However, I am extremely unhappy with it, how it looks and feels. I am scared to take it off or even try another brand because of the protection.

Has anyone had any real life experiences where the screen protector saved the glass from real damage? As I said, we are tough on our phones, so dings and marks and scratches don't bother me. Broken glass does.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 12:56 PM
    Clearplex. Looks and feels like the original glass.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 04:58 PM
    Cheers for your support! I'm the founder of MediaDevil. We're not too well known in the US, but check us out on Amazon UK for our ratings, we're the highest rated screen protector brand

With regard to our Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) version, we're actually using a brand new material for it which has 50% less pixellation than the previous version (and the previous version was still clearer or as clear as any other brand we've come across).
    We're also using it for S4 and HTC One now [sidenote: matte material pixellation looks worse on Samsung screens than BlackBerry screens], and feedback has been incredibly positive. If someone wants to test this and (actually) post their thoughts here, I'd be happy to provide a sample pack. First person to request one in this thread (and who promises to provide some useful feedback) can have it.

Cheers

Callum
    Callum, you guys are awesome. I really look forward to the feedback from lil_g when he gets his sample pack!

I am actually ordering a pack of the Anti-Glare protectors on Amazon to show some support and test them out -- 50% less pixelation is a HUGE improvement over any previous version, even Scotch tape, so clearly you guys & gals have put some good work into this one!

The U.S. might be slow to catch on, but if you check the reviews, the Z10 is already 4 5-star reviews, and the iPhone 4S already has so much love it's unbelievable.
    06-21-13 11:03 AM
    Hey everyone.

I'm trying to decide on a screen protector for my Z10. I have always used Martin Fields protectors. They're expensive but I find that they're the best.

Can anyone recommend any other (cheaper) screen protectors that they have had good experiences with on the Z10?

Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector (Blackberry Z10)
    iSmooth screen protectors are the best I've found. They are crystal clear, come 3 to a pack and have a lifetime guarantee....all for about $10. You will NOT be disappointed. You can find them on Amazon.
    06-21-13 12:57 PM
30 12