I put on the Zagg Invisible Shield HD, and it is clearer and smoother then previous, but it orange peels like you wouldn't believe... Maybe not as bad as the previous gen, but you can still see the dimpled surface if you turn the screen at an angle.. I wish I had gone with a different product, but I'm not going to waste the $30 and peel it off.. If it does get damaged though, I'll be going with a different product though..

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 04:26 PM
    Damn Ghost Armor asked me 20 bulks to ship in Europe :/ I abandoned, Zagg was free shipping and got it 3dayz later was impressed by the fast delivery!

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    03-25-13 04:40 PM
    For warranty exchanges if you want to install it yourself go through the website as the $3 in shipping is a much better deal.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 04:52 PM
    I had the Zagg high Def for 4 days. Took it back to Best Buy today. I didn't like the fingerprints or the tacky feeling. Left best Buy and went straight to the Ghost Armor kiosk. Only day 1 but so far I really live the Ghost Armor. Definitely better for fingerprints and at least as good for clarity. I'm going to assume they are both great for protection. I had a cheap ebay case on my phone that bled dye onto the back cover leaving brown splotches, so I also had the gum metal carbon Fibre put on the back. It looks very nice and if I ever get tired of the color, a change is only $5.00. The whole thing in was $50.00 installed plus tax. The Zagg was $35 installed plus tax for just the screen protector. Ghost Armor for just the screen protector was $30 plus tax installed.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 09:38 PM
    You are going to get a metric ton of responses recommending different things. The only thing that I will recommend (mostly because it's what I'm using and I don't have any issues with it) is the Invisible shield by Zagg. Fits great, works great. No lifting, no orange peel look and very transparent and effective. I haven't tested it by scratching at it or dropping the phone, but I'm going to guess it will do just fine should that happen. It doesn't interfere with the touch sensitivity either. Everything still works as advertised.

JB
    I agree. I got the dry install and its great and very clear.
    03-26-13 09:41 PM
    I had the Zagg high Def for 4 days. Took it back to Best Buy today. I didn't like the fingerprints or the tacky feeling. Left best Buy and went straight to the Ghost Armor kiosk. Only day 1 but so far I really live the Ghost Armor. Definitely better for fingerprints and at least as good for clarity. I'm going to assume they are both great for protection. I had a cheap ebay case on my phone that bled dye onto the back cover leaving brown splotches, so I also had the gum metal carbon Fibre put on the back. It looks very nice and if I ever get tired of the color, a change is only $5.00. The whole thing in was $50.00 installed plus tax. The Zagg was $35 installed plus tax for just the screen protector. Ghost Armor for just the screen protector was $30 plus tax installed.

Posted via CB10
    If you paid $50 for a full skin of Ghost Armor that kiosk over priced you. The front screen only should have been $20 and for a full cover should have been $35. The best way to check is to go to their website at www.ghost-armor.com and check out the price for the product alone. Install at the kiosk should be $5 for each side for a phone and $10 for a 7" tablet and I believe $15 for a 10". You should call the company directly to verify.

What moves you!
    03-26-13 09:52 PM
    I always liked Ghost Armor, but I'm a little weary to buy from them now. I had an acquaintance who had a kiosk and he told me that the company is going out of business and that they were sort of blindsiding their employees. Take it with a grain of salt since I didn't get any of this information directly, but it's enough to make me go elsewhere for now.
    03-26-13 10:36 PM
32 12