Hi, what's in your opinion the best in- ear headphones, with volume control and mic for the z10? Now i'm using seenheizer, quality is very high but they haven't volume control!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:19 AM
    Bowers and Wilkins c5. Amazing sound quality, volume controls work, can skip songs, and so comfy. I will say that taking phone calls does take some getting use to. You can hear the other person great but while talking, your own voice does not come through in the headphones. So your voice sounds muted from the noise isolating design of the in ear design. Oh! And they're great for commuting to work. Never fall out.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:50 AM
    I didn't know anything about bowers and Wilkins and I read some reviews and they are very appreciate! But for me they are too expensive, I was thinking of a headphones less than 100$!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:59 AM
    they're not less than 100 but the bose are awesome, though i wish they had better built quality, second time with bose headphones and they didnt even last a year, dont know if its my fault or theirs, but they sound quality is awesome
    03-17-14 09:14 AM
    I also use the IE2 bose headphones. Simply awesome. I've never had an issue with mine but I got the sport version and use them for running 3 or 4 days a week not counting regular use which is daily.

They range from 100-150 depending on the model you get.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:28 AM
    I also vote for Bose. The regular model can be had for $100 on Amazon. I am looking at the sport models.

On another note: has anyone used a Bluetooth Adapter so that the headset does not need to be plugged into the phone? Motorola and Jabra have them.
    03-17-14 09:46 AM
    I use the b&w c5. They are a little pricey but fantastic. There was a forum on the topic - discussion for audiophiles! Shures are supposed to be good, but they are pricey too. I heard old sonys were actually very good.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 01:05 PM
    I also use the IE2 bose headphones. Simply awesome. I've never had an issue with mine but I got the sport version and use them for running 3 or 4 days a week not counting regular use which is daily.

They range from 100-150 depending on the model you get.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I think I have same ones, greens but without the volume thing, sadly one of them stopped working a while back

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 05:46 PM