Dealer stores are notorious. They aren't paid by Bell, it's by their owners, and I spend a good chunk of time fixing their errors... Wish I could say it's different but he was talking about a dealer location on Claire Rd. Often times its the corporate reps who were less than stellar and they end up at dealer locations. We have had people in tears from the dealer from the 'service' walk into our location and we actually, you know, help them.

I don't think dealer reps should be fired, I just wish the rules better applied to them. It really seems they don't. ****, we have a dealer store that sells sim cards for $40, not $5 like us or the Bell website. They claim it includes activation...which is also charged on the bill.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 via JB 4.2.2 - thanks Tasks AOKP!
    Thanks for the insight which is highly appreciated. My aim above was to say that I believe this whole thing started out of a dissatisfied client and nothing more nothing less. I believe that everyone deserves equally respect unless proven to lack it towards others in which case I am of the opinion it should be pointed out and rectified.

The people working have descriptions of their work post. As long as they do what they are supposed to do in a professional, ethical and courteous manner without mischief, it is on the hands of the non manipulated client to choose where and how to spend their money.

I always praise good service and always disclose and oppose bad service. The same applies for me when I work. Criticism (when constructive) is a medium for improvement always.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by currentodysseys; 02-27-13 at 09:16 AM. Reason: correcting the autocorrection corrections :-P
    reeneebob likes this.
    02-27-13 09:13 AM

Oh, so you used to work for a radio station so that makes it ALL okay.

Oh God, never mind. It's over. Get on with you life. You can rest assure I won't embarrass the delicate ecosystem you call Crackberry. Wow
    02-27-13 09:31 AM
    Darn guys - this thread got way out of control.

I came to this forum because it is the premier Blackberry website on the internet - and all I see here is a bunch of grown adults acting like children - even in the face of reason and good anecdotal evidence.

Guys - grow up. You can't witch hunt every last person that doesn't like Blackberry... not only is it impossible but it's really really really degrading to the site and the brand.

My hope is to see BB rise from the ashes with DIGNITY. Not the crap I'm seeing here... this is ridiculous.

-Chris-
    GoldLover7 likes this.
    02-27-13 10:05 AM
    Originally Posted by reeneebob: I came to this forum because it is the premier Blackberry website on the internet - and all I see here is a bunch of grown adults acting like children - even in the face of reason and good anecdotal evidence.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Well, I can understand how you feel that way. Very understandable. Just remember, this is a thread. Nothing more. You are going to get idiots like me or whoever on any thread.. We are not paid by anyone and do not have to live up to anyone’s standards. Sometimes the passion for a product can make you say stupid things. It's not going to change. Now, if we start to get paid, then that's a different story. See, stupid thought again. Sorry
    Last edited by xBURK; 02-27-13 at 12:17 PM.
    02-27-13 11:00 AM
    I just censored myself... :-P
    Last edited by currentodysseys; 02-27-13 at 11:02 AM. Reason: useless post anyhow...
    02-27-13 11:00 AM
    Ok lets try and cool this thread down a bit. I spoke with the store manager today and had a good conversation about the events and what has been going on behind the scenes the last few days in Bell world. I will be having another convo with her in a few days but just so everyone knows she was extremely helpful and not happy to say the least at what she has heard.... @ the same time fair and rightfully protective of her people. I think she very much wants to make sure that her people give the best service possible and I feel Bell, and her in particular deserve a lot of credit for contacting me to get to the bottom of things. So everyone calm down please, this thread was intended more to be a heads up to BB as opposed to a "lets get the service people" and I feel badly that for some it turned into that. I however did take issue with something and Bell is doing what they can to resolve it so lets give credit where credit is due. "PLEASE DO NOT PRANK THE STORE" if you live in Guelph and want to check it out go ahead but I don't think fake calls are fair and frankly a waste of sales peoples time as well as any customers they may be trying to serve. Cheers!
    02-27-13 12:54 PM
    Ok lets try and cool this thread down a bit. I spoke with the store manager today and had a good conversation about the events and what has been going on behind the scenes the last few days in Bell world. I will be having another convo with her in a few days but just so everyone knows she was extremely helpful and not happy to say the least at what she has heard.... @ the same time fair and rightfully protective of her people. I think she very much wants to make sure that her people give the best service possible and I feel Bell, and her in particular deserve a lot of credit for contacting me to get to the bottom of things. So everyone calm down please, this thread was intended more to be a heads up to BB as opposed to a "lets get the service people" and I feel badly that for some it turned into that. I however did take issue with something and Bell is doing what they can to resolve it so lets give credit where credit is due. "PLEASE DO NOT PRANK THE STORE" if you live in Guelph and want to check it out go ahead but I don't think fake calls are fair and frankly a waste of sales peoples time as well as any customers they may be trying to serve. Cheers!
    That is a big kuddos for the store manager and the company on coming around with such professional service and attitude. When things get "off track" it is the way you get them back on track that matters: Solution and avoidance of repetition the best way to go.

Well done to the store, to Bell and to you Chad. I bet people will be able to provide and receive better services after this .
    GoldLover7 likes this.
    02-27-13 01:06 PM
    [QUOTE=Chad McBain;8043445]Ok lets try and cool this thread down a bit.

Chad, please do not worry. No serious pranks will be performed . The bottom line is that you are dealing with this and helping BB and others in the future.
    We all want Blackberry to succeed that it's making some of us crazy when we hear these kind of stories. (mostly me)
    I think the word Prank confussed people? I was dead serious in trying to get to the bottom of your story.
    Looking back, it was a bad idea to post that I would do something like that. Still, I would like to know what the **** is going on in that store?......Deep Breath....Here we go again.....Done....
    Last edited by xBURK; 02-27-13 at 01:52 PM.
    Chad McBain likes this.
    02-27-13 01:29 PM
183 ... 678